Page 1599 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 599 1099 1499 1549 1589 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1609 1649 1699 2099 2599 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 35553

Thread: Good Morning/Evening thread

blurry-vision Guest

fuck is that the time ? Better go to sleep, been up all night trading the NZ V PAK cricket, looks like the Paks have won so I;m home and dry there, have a good un peeps.

Bobby Digital Guest

good night Blurry zzzzzzzzzzzz

Good morning everyone else, glad you didnt smoke your bong with vodka Manny, thats the type of thing i would have done when i was 14

Have a good day folks
    bd

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Noon bobbyD and all!
    I've not long got up and waisted yet another day!
    Hope you've all had a fresh nights sleep except blury who seems to have a bed time of 7:34 in the morning, it's worth watching cricket though isn't blurry? I havn't palyed/watched cricket for ages, I had a chance to play for somerset under 16's when I were a young lad.

Peace
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Muller View Post
    Noon bobbyD and all!
    I've not long got up and waisted yet another day!
    Hope you've all had a fresh nights sleep except blury who seems to have a bed time of 7:34 in the morning, it's worth watching cricket though isn't blurry? I havn't palyed/watched cricket for ages, I had a chance to play for somerset under 16's when I were a young lad.

Peace
    haha yeah well there has been a load of cricket on through the night lately so I'm used to been up all night regularly, and yeah I love a smoke a bet and a session of cricket, top banana.

Gonna feed me plants and take some pics for my diary, it's freezing outside too, I just went for some milk, t'is very cold, anyway, I'm rambling have a good evening !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    haha yeah well there has been a load of cricket on through the night lately so I'm used to been up all night regularly, and yeah I love a smoke a bet and a session of cricket, top banana.

Gonna feed me plants and take some pics for my diary, it's freezing outside too, I just went for some milk, t'is very cold, anyway, I'm rambling have a good evening !
    To be fair I havn't watched it for a year or so, I promissed myself this morning to get back into it after reading youre post , both watching and playing!
    I have just took some pics and updated my profile (link in sig) looks like we're on the same ball game blurry

Peace

Thanks

Not getting till Monday so its me the bottle of bacardi from xmas diet coke dance music and some weed tonight for me myself and I!! Enjoying last chill out weekend myself when I start getting paid my weeks are going back to be nights down the arches, drink and weed induced nights!!! Although saving for Ibiza in September, finishing my drnving lessons and now back at gym so think it will be mainly weed and the arches

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Muller View Post
    To be fair I havn't watched it for a year or so, I promissed myself this morning to get back into it after reading youre post , both watching and playing!
    I have just took some pics and updated my profile (link in sig) looks like we're on the same ball game blurry

Peace
    Yeah saturday is picture day for my diary, I'm a once a week updater !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Morning toopers,cold here this am.Nice breakfast being made then we are off up hills with the dogs,life in the sticks you cant whack it.Have a good un folks & smile even though you might want to growl

blurry-vision Guest

Morning all another night of cricket, also been on the old RC's, interesting night for me, I need England to win, not looking very sodding likely atm lmao.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Good Morning!!

It's 2:22 am in the Morning... Time to get Tokin!

Been a while since I have posted...

Your pal from across the pond

Anvil

~It's better to burn out than to fade away~

"Weed will get you through times of No money, Better than money will get you through times of No Weed!"

Page 1599 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 599 1099 1499 1549 1589 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1609 1649 1699 2099 2599 ... LastLast