Page 1625 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 625 1125 1525 1575 1615 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1635 1675 1725 2125 2625 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,250 of 35553

Thread: Good Morning/Evening thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Evening all.Well I had a great day,got landed with a client who smelled of pish/shit/sick/B.O & numerous other smells I couldnt identify,mentally ill,every fucker has passed the buck with regard to him , managed to get him a secure place for the weekend & then il take it from there on Monday..
    Got stopped for speeding 43 mph in a 30 zone & when pulling over I managed to go through a massive puddle & soaked the cops.Got out the car & expected to get a ticket &/or arrested but the cops laughed said they should have been standing further back & that they wouldnt melt,gave me a warning about my speed & sent me on my way fucking result..
    Gets home & J informs me that she is going to stay with her folks for a couple of days to help out with the lambing,I get too stay at home with the mutz,weed,booze & a list of to do shit that is just wishful thinking on her part lolol..
    Im going to do the lotto this week cos im on a roll for once lolol..Right time for getting ripped..
    PS J has prepared a rabbit stew & it smells so lush, guilt food I thinks lolol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Morning all

Up early, but it's ace! Already taken muttley for a walk, with a fat spliff (not for him hehe!) and it's a beautiful morning! He has however taken a dislike to wood-pigeons, which made for some almost comical moments as he tried to stalk them like a lion!

I've got a feeling it's gonna be a great weekend

(Don't forget mum's day tomorrow! )

Thanks

Morning.Wood pigeons grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, fucking loathe them cooo cooo fucking coooooooo,shot many of the fuckers much to Js displeasure lol....One time back at the old house I leaned out the window to get a stone to throw at the noisy fuckers & I leaned to far, fell out the window & it slammed shut on my naked ass, there I was butt naked & locked ouitside with a deaf wife inside , not a good time for me lol, hence I hate wood pigeons...
    House is cleaned,dogs walked & fed,windows cleaned,wood cut so im gonna go check the fence line on our 7 acres (one of the many jobs J has left for me to do ,not all getting done) as we are gettign a few Shetland sheep from Js folks & I have to repair fence all way round (or get a professional in me thinks)..
    Hope your all gooood , remember too smile & if possible pass on the goodness & goodness will prevail....................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

Stoneysmoker (02-04-11)

Thanks

Afternoon all!!

Amsterdam is amazing! Had such a good laugh with the girls and honestly not enough time spent in amsterdam!! Im getting the plane next time Infact im moving there! Managed a few cafes got some nice bud and managed to get a few grams back with me. Still got sea legs though!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Evening fellow potheads

Turned into a great day as I predicted

Had a few pints at lunch-time which I have to say went down remarkably well! Then home for some food, abit of a snooze on the sofa, and now a couple of cheeky glasses of red with the mrs

This 'Ice-cream' I grew is just sooooo nice, will definately grow it again. Mrs Stoney has taken on a kind of 'Chinese' look as her eyes are almost closed. She's not moved for 12 minutes and she's not questioned my choice of music!

Lifes good!

Thanks

Morning peeps.Well for all my protesting I did finish the list of to do shit apart from sleeping with 19yr old eastern european twins (female of course) lol...Im contemplating getting smashed as I have walked the dogs,chopped up wood,hung a washing out,washed all the floors downstairs cos dogs are messy cunts even if you do wipe their feet & got 2 rabbits roasting in oven.Did you know that rabbit meat is lean & healthier than chicken?, I didnt either.
    Got Steve Wrights love songs on , great show as he plays some classic tracks,so let down your defences people & embrace the love that is all around you & ffs SMILE

Thanks

Evening all. Hey Manny, know what you mean about pigeons, especially first thing, much better on a plate.

Well I had planned to do loads today, like lift the laminate flooring up and lay the new stuff and maybe even start papering if I managed to get the skirting back on. What did I do? Spotted a spliff in the ashtray from last night n got smashed. So only managed to lift the flooring and dump it, nothing else

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (04-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

Hello everyone hope you all had a great weekend

Thanks

Hey all.Its been a good news/bad news day here , managed to secure my last client from Friday an assisted living place..Bad news is WE have funding for another 6 months & after that it is anyones guess what happens.Why is it they always cut services to the vulnerable first,FUCKING CUNTS.....
    Bubbs good too see you, hows the wedding coming along??.

Thanks

Day off, got too love this 3 day weeks lol.I see Mr Cameron is on a trip to Pakistan & is giving them £650 million over 4 yrs to build schools out there,what the fuck..He lectures the country on austerity yet throws monies at other countries & why?? to appease them in the hope that they will fight terrorism in their own backyards,well they fucking wont nor will the money be spent on schools not when the ministers need new cars etc..OK rant over,quick bong then walk the mutz.Be good people.

Page 1625 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 625 1125 1525 1575 1615 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1635 1675 1725 2125 2625 ... LastLast