Page 1632 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 632 1132 1532 1582 1622 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1642 1682 1732 2132 2632 ... LastLast
Results 16,311 to 16,320 of 35553

Thread: Good Morning/Evening thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Thank you all for your kind words of support.Got a new lawyer today,friend of mine who is what I would call a career crimminal recommended him too me as he recently got him off with a corruption case involving police officers passing info too him & he walked it with no case to amswer too so I am feeling confident...
    Down visiting Jade again today as the sheep are lambing & so far we have 2 sets of twins & 1 set of triplets,im a daddy lolol.The muts are really interested but keeping their distance as the ewes are pretty fucking dangerous after giving birth..
    Suns out so I better get back too the sheds & see if any more are ready too pop out,its shetland sheep & they are fast as fuck but friendly once they know you.We aint breeding for killing,its too keep the breed alive in the borders & for the wool which we intend to sell in the future seeing as I might not have a job (rolls eyes) ah the Lord works in mysterious ways..Peace too you all my people

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (27-04-11)

Thanks

OK quick update.New lawyer is well confident that I will be cool on these bogus charges & getting my bail conditions dropped as well..
    No more lambs yet but they dont need me around to drop em cos of the breed they are,also got over a dozen wee chooks born today & they are in the incubator for a couple of days so its all go , living the GOOD LIFE lol,where is Felicity when you need her (the young version only please)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

glad to hear you are feeling better with the shitty situation manny.
    just a thought,would you consider doing a blog on the forum, your accident prone daily life would be entertaining .........plus all the other things that have happened to you since i have been here would make a great read all put in one place.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

nice man!

Thanks

Good evening all.

Had a long day where I have started cycling places to so starting to get fit again.

Got in a 22.30 today and just got my budbomb pipe out and now feel chilled.

Just thought I would share and that weed is fucking amazing after a long day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilled For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (27-04-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    glad to hear you are feeling better with the shitty situation manny.
    just a thought,would you consider doing a blog on the forum, your accident prone daily life would be entertaining .........plus all the other things that have happened to you since i have been here would make a great read all put in one place.
    lol God no wert I just wouldnt have the time.I have ran into parked cars whilst jogging,collapsed in the Dam & been put in medically induced coma because of hitting me head on pavement,nearly taken my foot off with a chainsaw,fell out the bedroom window naked & locked myself out with a deaf wife inside (that was uber funny),fell into a 1/4 full septic tank,pulled an old dears piles off thinking it was a dangleberry (over 20yrs ago I hasten to add) blood everywhere,fuck me the list is endless but there is some to be getting on with...
    OK good morning, stayed another night cos one of the ewes was having a bit of trouble delivering but in the end she didnt need me but Jade was a bit worried so stayed on, got to say it is pretty magical watching anything being born..
    Got more chooks as well but these ones are not needing the heat lamp (I said incubater yesterday but Jade corrected me,oh bad me)..Now we have to go lift any eggs laid yesterday & onwards cos we have too many of the little feckers (43 plus the adults 18) & these ones are going for slaughter I think,fuck I dont know..
    Anyways I am going to have a big shite now on a decent throne as the one at the caravan just isnt doing it for me,the drop is too long & you get splash back lolol.Have a cracking bank holiday weekend peeps.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

Chilled (28-04-11)

Bobby Digital Guest

morning manny, you are a right bloody accident prone arent ya, the dingle berry made me lol as for the long drop put a splash mat down made from toilet paper this will avoid your ass getting wet hehe

morning feckers!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

It's Ma birfday it's Ma birfday I'm gonna party like it's my what was I saying ? 35 today and got more stuff to do than on a normal day lol sods law an all that!

Manny I got a woman on my street like that even the police are absolutely sick to death of her but its the same thing they , they got to act on it she even had the police knocking on my door the 1st day I moved in cause "she was concerned" about my parking ! There was nothing wrong with my parking even the police said that and who the fuck is she anyway? Bitch! I moved to a nice area wr no1 knew me and the police didn't know where I were anymore and on the 1st day of moving in BAMM the fuckers wr at my door! So now if she speaks to me I just look her straight in the eyes and say FUCK YOU DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME. and she never even looks at me anymore lol but the rest of the street hate her and talk about her behind her back but kiss up to her just to keep her sweet , what's all that about?
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Manny (28-04-11)

Thanks

Happy Birthday C Man,35 eh? I remember that age

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

oooh Happy Birthday Cannaman, what you got planned anything good ?

Hi Manny, good news things are looking up take it easy

Hello Mr Wert, how the devil are you

hello everyone, im a bit bored as im not back at work yet, i dont wanna do any more cleaning im so sick of it now, i cant sit in the garden because my dog boucers the gate improperly....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbs For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-04-11)

Page 1632 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 632 1132 1532 1582 1622 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1642 1682 1732 2132 2632 ... LastLast