Page 1656 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 656 1156 1556 1606 1646 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1666 1706 1756 2156 2656 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,560 of 35553

Thread: Good Morning/Evening thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Morning.Got up at 5am thinking it was 6am but saw a beautiful sunrise so its all good.Going for a jobby now as its touching cloth then up to check my plants which are getting harvested any day now yum fucking yum been straight for nearly 2 months & sober well over 3..
    Have a happy,smiley day folks.XXX & pass on the love even if you have to chase them down to do it lol.X.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Lovely sunny morning here too, just fed the ducks n chickens and soon gonna take the hounds out for a walk along the beach. I was gonna start chopping plants up but haven't got a place to dry them.......must do better and find somewhere soon!

Bobby Digital Guest

morning fuckos

Good to see ya back eggbox, you took a break at just the right time lol

the forum seems to be alot quieter now some of the riff raff has been removed lol

happy saturday folks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (24-07-11)

Thanks

Enjoyed the weather today, had a good day in the garden cut grass and harvested potatoes, carrots, green beans, cabbage and couple of beetroot and me cherry tomatoes are just turning red

Thanks

Evening all what a lovely day we've had. Time to roll one up.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

well i am smoking some strawberry cheese and watching entourage.. then i plan to play with my balls for a little while

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

oooh,im not fu##ing happy
    what a day i've had.....
    it all started with a dentist appointment this mornin,because i was at dentist i was'nt expecting to be going back to work afterward's(through dental pain,i need a back tooth pulling and 2 fillin's and im a pussy when it comes to tooth ache)

so like a compete wa##er i did'nt bother taking any dinner/pack-up to work with me,thinking oh well at least im going home early(i'll be ok till then)

right so i went to dentist,i get there expecting the worst to my relief he say's "it's only to check what needs doing" today.then we'll book you in to have the work done at a later date(im in again tomorrow)

so i leave dentist with my new appointment time,all happy then find a f##king £85 parking ticket on my car but i was parked in 'priverate patient's parking bay'........so my first though was,appeal the fu##er

oh well £85 fine,its not that bad,and i might be able to get out of paying so i'll survive.....right then lets go back the work

i reversed out of the parking bay(while still rolling backward)i selected 1st gear,lifted the clutch and NOTHING!!,it went in gear but wouldnt drive..........wtf???,so try the rest of the gears and nothing

now im sat at dentist with no credit on my mobile(no free call's/text's/ect)what the fu#k do i do???

i ring 0800 reverse an send the misses a message,she then rings me,so i then get her to ring a lad at work,who then rings me

so after a quick call there's a lads on his way in the work van,to give me a hand,thank f#ck!!

now me an "this lad" both work on machine's(like digger's/dumper's/ect)so should be able to sort of see what's wrong,after 10 mins messing about we determin it's gotta be somet inside the gear box has gone "tit's-up"

so he start's towing me in the direction of work but on the way i gave him a shout an said "pull in at a certain garage and they can fix the f#cking french thing"(i drive a citroen saxo)..............."McPot hide's in shame"

right so i've managed to get the car to the garage,then get from there to work...thing's cant get any worse can they???

well yep,i then remember i've got no dinner and in f#cking starvin!!

and then after a few hour's the garage ring me an say...."it could be 'dif'(differental) related but to find out they have to take the gear-box of and if they do there'll be a labour charge" thats before any parts have even been paid for,so i gave them the go ahead to start the work!

then they call back about 2 hour's later and say "there's good and bad news" the good news is it's not the 'dif' ,it's the drive-shaft,it's snapped but that's gonna be cheaper then getting a f#cked 'dif' sorted.....BUT there's also 2 worn pad's on the back end(at it's limit)then 2 ball joint's need doing,and the break-calliper's stuck on as well as the drive-shaftbanghead:

but my car only passed M-O-T at the end of last month,but i used a small shabby garage because it was easy to drop the car off,do a bit of shoppin then pick it up again afterward,(and the useless ba#tard's fail my car on a number plate light out/head-light beam being to high and a small hole in the exhaust(less then half a 5p size)

so to sum it up,im going to be between £500-600 out of pocket,im going to be in pain all day tomorrow with tooth ache and i owe an £85 pound parkin ticket(that's if i dont appeal it anyway)

ohh well,rant over............time to skin up a fat joint i think

McPot
    Last edited by seanMcPot; 27-07-11 at 06:37 PM.

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

so you have a bad day mcpot?

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    so you have a bad day mcpot?
    just a bit.....

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

things can only get worse..ahem..I mean better

12. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

seanMcPot (27-07-11)

Page 1656 of 3556 FirstFirst ... 656 1156 1556 1606 1646 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1666 1706 1756 2156 2656 ... LastLast