Thread: green armatic

Thanks

Default green armatic

Hi guys im growin greenarmatic autos at t min in coco in 1l pots under a 600w they ar 2wks old now i feed them twice aday 100 ml each time im woundring is this 2 much tnx

Thanks

Ple any info would be gr8

Thanks

firstly id say put em in bigger pots 1l is pretty small. and you should try watering untill it runs out the bottom of the pot and then wait a few days untill it bone dry and repeat. you may be over watering atm.

got any pics?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Get those pics up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi jazz what possesed you to grow these? info from there website. thc n/a cbd n/a cbg n/a wtf!!! yeild? says nothing in greenhouse seed terms that means you have been warned!!!! in fact i have just read a thread on some never flowered at all greenhouse superior genetics to the rescue again!!! right heres my take on it you got a very good light the best in fact for lumen v wattage good medium as in coco possibly the best so why throw it all away on these? take it from me bud your lecky bill will outlay your yeild and i dare you to prove me wrong.sorry to sound harsh bud but you will thank me in the end along with anyone else who grows these out be warned stop now.greenhouse seeds are made by crank's for crank's oh and the smoke is no good from what i can gather but i ain't smoked it and never willif you take up the offer and prove me wrong i will send you 10 seeds of your choice cheese(exodus cut reworked) or pre 98 bubba kush (cali connection cut reworked) or 5 eachyour choice thats how confident i am that these are nothing but a gimmick same as the rest of there offerings don't take this as personal bud it really ain't but from someone who as more knowledge and breeding experience than them two clowns put together i am merely trying to help avoid dissapointment on your behalf cause you will be guarnteed all the best ps forgot so say i hope they are green armatic and not green-o-matic as in ghs green-o-matic
    Last edited by bud_alzir; 26-07-10 at 07:01 PM.
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

Thanks

Hi guys tnx for all t advice i think my little girls ar flying will upload sme pic soon as i figer out how off my phone kps comeing up upload default anway i will kp trying so peace out bro

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (28-07-10)