Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeds in the shop need a "reboot"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    tbh I haven't grown any seedsman.
    However I have smoked some very average haze from them and seen a lot of other bad reports from guys on here not just stuff I'm "puking", my man.
    I admit I haven't grown there mazar though, and I'm glad to see they don't just sell crap. My man.
    That's what I thought exactly
    Grow your Own...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    glad to hear someone say they were happy with a seedsman strain as i know a few of us on here have not been that impressed with their northern lights and i personally didnt think their white widow was up to much either.
    think with the cheaper breeders it a bit of a lucky dip - ive been impressed with the strains ive grown from nirvana but i know a lot of people wouldnt touch them.
    Yeah I feel the same about Nirvana they have some good seeds (White Rhino, Papaya, PPP) but it I agree it is a lucky dip with the cheaper seeds sometimes especially with germination.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

My suggestions were only personal thoughts btw - I am fully aware that there will always be disputes - you can never please everyone.
    I'm also kinda thinking of Ragman etc - the stuff should stay with the times etc...
    I understand he has to sell current stock etc but I think that personally I would have picked a few different products (although I must say it is a good shop in general - good strains and seedbanks mainly).
    Was only thoughts really wan't trying to start a seedbank viability argument.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

Ghostgardener (28-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    My suggestions were only personal thoughts btw - I am fully aware that there will always be disputes - you can never please everyone.
    I'm also kinda thinking of Ragman etc - the stuff should stay with the times etc...
    I understand he has to sell current stock etc but I think that personally I would have picked a few different products (although I must say it is a good shop in general - good strains and seedbanks mainly).
    Was only thoughts really wan't trying to start a seedbank viability argument.
    Sorry if I came off like a asshole man that wasn't my intention, I just hate haters and you are obviously not one just a lover of good seed gentics and as I stated before "my man" I agree with you on most everything you wrote.

Were just chopping it up here not hating at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostgardener For This Useful Post:

Azerbanphal (30-08-10)

Thanks

hmm strain gone abit off topic lol.
    sorry for changin the topic lol but i think the layout could do with a change, maybe something similar to another site which i wont mention the name of, but who doesnt do it??? anyway back to my point, the layout should be maybe regular>fem>auto or something like this, not too difficult, i dunno about other people but i find it hella hard to choose a strain already to buy for novelty purporses, but cos it takes a while to go thru breeders if you dont know what you want it is a bit problematic. anyway just a suggestion, sorry for hijack lol.
    tor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2