Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Ive got it!!!..........thist time i really have!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

im a bit off me nut at the mo tbh gazza - but thanks man

cock

Thanks

think its great better than the info from seed banks
    i might say amazing everything you need to select your next strain.
    BULLET.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BULLET For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-08-10)

Bobby Digital Guest

Cock ur a bloody weed pimp ho dog(?), u know that dont you. Your i say your idea even tho ur a thief is a good1 just that second report thingy made my eyes hurt
    the first one is more simple and if you want to add anything you could allways do a little write up if you wanted, i have a few strains id contribute if it happened.
    peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-08-10)

Thanks

i dont really mind how detailed it goes tbh (but the 2nd template is very good - if you just read it) but smoke/gro reports by the people - for the people - can surley only be a good thing!

i still think that the reports should be "vetted" by a mod/s before going into the proper report section - maybe post the draghts here - and when a mod gets the chance - he can move the report - like with the wheres my medal thread kinda thing? no rush - just when they get a chance/time
    cock

PG Guest

I think it's a good idea cock, although I do prefer the first template you put up, the second seems a tad long winded, speaking as a stoner I think I'd be more inclined to do a report using the first one. The comments bit at the bottom could include things like trichome colouration at the time of harvest etc and even a couple of pics wouldn't go a miss.

Would it mean a different thread for each strain?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG For This Useful Post:

a13x (31-08-10), CockRoach (31-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

we used to have one, and WTL was chief tester but alas one member pointed out that it could be bad for the forum and well then it was gone some ppl do smoke reports at the end of their diaries

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bubbs View Post
    we used to have one, and WTL was chief tester but alas one member pointed out that it could be bad for the forum and well then it was gone some ppl do smoke reports at the end of their diaries
    Actually come to think of it, I swear it was me who said to LK to not do it way back then, one of those things you want but it's just best not to go there really, too many implications could arise.

still a good idea though cock bud not knockin ya in any way lol..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-08-10)

Thanks

lol ok ok i get it the 2nd ones too much lol - but i do think theres some things we can take from it tbh

erm im not quite sure percy - i was thinking....a "report - draughts" thread that members would post all reports of all strains! then the mods could come in every now and again have a look and see what ones are done properly then move them to a "grow/smoke report" section, and that would be read only!

i think you could just move the ones that are done to the "grow/smoke report" section, and then add any other reports of the same strain to that thread perhaps?

that way anyone could go to the report section and just look for the strain they want to read or search it in there if they cant find it?
    maybe if you made it so that every report must have the srain name as the title - maybe it would be easier to use the search function then?

i dunno mate lol

cock

Thanks

what implications? lol

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    what implications? lol
    Well along the lines of I smoked this strain grown by so and so, least that was how it worked last time and is what i am refering too, but yeh guess you could do it too avoid that, but the smoke reports I am on about go back a few years where someone would do a grow then a smoke report would appear for said grow.

It just implies dealing/selling/trading not good for the site blah blah.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-08-10)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast