Thread: crossing?

Thanks

Question crossing?

i have taken a cutting from my power plant witch is growing superb!
    if i cross this with some pollen from a lowrider will i get a lowrider or a normal plant?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

bit of both.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

yeah I think you get a mix of characteristics and the chance that the resulting seeds will produce autoflowering plants is about 25% (only something like 5% if you used non auto pollen on a female auto). I believe if you start inbreeding from the F1's lots of times you should be able to get a 100% autoflowering strain.

I think quickest way to do it would be to pollinate the Power Plant with Lowrider pollen (but save some pollen) then grow the seeds from this cross and pollinate the first females to show with your saved lowrider pollen. Then you might need to inbreed once or twice to get a stable autoflowering plant. Of course this way your probably going to get dominant traits from the lowrider rather than the power plant I'd imagine.

This is just my presumptions from what I've read about breeding autos... I have zero experience with breeding in any form so I could be talking complete bollocks!

Thanks

lol
    wether bollocks or not thanks for your time
    i have saved some pollen from some autos so will give it a try and let you know next season!
    although i am tempted to set up my aerogarden! mmm!