Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Important please read before submitting a report

Icon Guest

Default Kali Mist 1995 Cannabis Cup Hydro Winner

Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...DWC-conversion

Strain and seedbank: Kali Mist 1995 strain Cannabis Hydro winner 1995 seed bank NA grown from clones (unfortunately this strain is no longer available the two strains now are 1998 and 2000 both meant to be improvements and neither are in my humble opinion.)

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 12years on and off

Grow Equipment: NFT tank converted in to bubbler bucket with air stones and reservoir, 2 * 600w cooltubes with 8"rvk extraction through rhino cf
    See Diary for full details

Nutes/Feed: Vitalink / GHE See Diary for full details

Weeks of veg: 12 weeks sat in 3"cubes air pruning roots

Weeks of flower: 8 to 9 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 10% Clear, 70% cloudy, 20% amber,

Wet yield: N/A

Drying time: 5-8 days

Dry Yield: approximately 31 oz / 877g

Curing time: 14 days curing before 1st smoke but i wont touch it again for a month now

Bud Density 7/10:

Bud Appearance Comments: Nice big dense colas with good quality secondary colas, small amount of popcorn bud which was discarded. The bud sites have been allowed to develop fully by harvesting the parts of the plant that were ready and leaving less developed sites a few days longer.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Grindability 7/10: I like to smoke this when it is just ready and no more so at 1st it reduces in the grinder but after a little more drying it will really start to fluff up. thats where i leave it but many people would rather dry it a little more.

Smell in veg 5.5/10: Typical pungent veg aroma of cannabis but nothing out of the ordinary

Smell in flower 6.5/10: Quite well behaved in flower, usual rules apply near the end, the less you handle them the less odour is emitted but nothing a decent CF cant handle

Smell after curing 10/10: This is where Kali starts to pick up the pace...She is the most heavily, dank, cannabis smell, no hiding the intention that this is potent

Smell of smoke 5/10: Smoke smells like smoke to me cant help out on this point! sorry

Taste 7/10: Im not a massive one for taste neither but it is as pleasant as the next spliff

The High 10/10: This is why I have smoked Kali for 12 years as my favourite weapon of choice. Its not too smelly so you can take it out with you but it really does wreak when its ground up. it releases a bitter-sweet resinous aroma that clings to your sinuses and throat.
    To give you an idea I smoke about an Oz a week. Primarily Kali with the odd bit of weed from mates etc. So i like Kali because it fits nearly all my requirements. I can take it to watch a football match and feel a nice outdoors kind of high without even realising im on it. The other extreme is getting home and then building a phat one and just let it take you away, it will completely space you out and put you in the Repeat yourself / forget what your saying / nailed to the floor kinda place.
    If you haven't smoked much then it will give you munchies but it does not effect me in that way.
    It is said that it is very effective at relieving period pains but I am unable to confirm this personally.
    I know when I go to festivals then Kali is always the most popular weed that we smoke amongst our selfs and my mates always rave on about it.

Length of buzz 8/10: Again I have been smoking too long to assess this accurately for other smokers but its up there for durability maybe not as crazy as 1 or 2 strains about today but she will hold her own

Good comments: All of the above should indicate that Kali is a great smoke for anyone to grow or smoke if you get chance. The plants are really sturdy and I have never had a hermie or disease with them.

Bad Comments: Cant think of anything bad other then perhaps they stretch a little more then id like but i could solve that if i wanted to in my system of growing but it should be born in mind for anyone with limited growing height.

General Comments:
    Thanks to everyone who contributed to the diary
    If you need any advice on this grow then please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Last edited by Icon; 15-10-10 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Add a pic

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (15-10-10), J420 (15-10-10), needsmust (27-08-12), prime (30-10-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Hi Icon, great report Think you could copy it into it's own thread in this section? Then I'll move it across to the completed reports!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

very nice icon mate - enjoyed reading that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would just like to thank those of you who have submitted reports so far, and to those of you who are thinking of getting round to it, what are you waiting for?

It's filling up quite nicely so far

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (09-11-10)

Thanks

here my grow report for sensi seeds superskunk
    massivemicks superskunk

Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ght=superskunk
    Strain and seedbank: - name - indica/sativa - sensi seeds superskunk
    Numbers of grows or years growing: - grown 4 times over a year
    Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - soil/600w/
    Nutes/Feed: -canna vega and florres/bio 3 / powertop /pk 13/14
    Weeks of veg:autoflowered 3 times and once given 3 weeks veg
    Weeks of flower: 7 but can get away with 6 and a half
    Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: amber
    Wet yield: weight of it before drying.....never weigh wet cus im gutted when it dries
    Drying time: 7 daysDry Yield: 2 ounce autoflowered and 3 and 3/4 after 3 weeks veg
    Curing time: just a few weeks but smoked as i cured...
    Bud Density 8/10
    Bud Appearance Comments: the buds are really fat and dense and have little bladed leafs
    Grindability 10/10 grinds up real nice when dry
    Smell in veg 3/10 even when u take a cutting u can smell skunk
    Smell in flower 10/10 it absolutely stinks of old skool skunk
    Smell after curing 10/10 unreal
    Smell of smoke 10/10 every puff of the joint tastes/smells like superskunk it follows u all day
    Taste 10/10 if i could give 15/10 i would ..when u smoke it u realise that youve had it years ago and it was that same smell/taste that turned u from solid to skunk
    The High 10/10 it is a non ending high ....if u had munchies u probably couldnt be bothered going to the shop..plus ur eyes feel like theyre bleeding
    Length of buzz well i smoke a bucket with .6 of a gram and it lasts ages but u just want more always
    Good comments: i think this strain is incredible..the plants grow faster than any other and mature in flower really fast..the leaves always look really healthy and sharp..the cutting root faster than any other strain i have
    Bad Comments: the smell in flower is rediculous
    General Comments: if u have the balls then grow this badboy strain...if u put one in on autoflower with sum 8 week flowerers then youll easy get a nie ounce of superskunk the week before u chop ur 8 weekers

thanks a lot
    I Don't Fuck Around

9. The Following User Says Thank You to massivemick For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (01-11-10)

Thanks

Hi mate that looks spot on Can you make it's own thread for it in this section? And I'll move it over when I get back from work later. Cheers

Thanks

I can't do this on my iPad eggbox is there any way you could sort it

Thanks

I see you've done it - cheers mate I could have but am just about to leave for work so would have do have done it later on. Thanks for your report man!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

can i just say thanks also to all who have made the effort to do reports so far - i have really enjoyed reading them so cheers!

its really filling out now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3