Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Run from the cure

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

just to add if anyone could catagorically refute this statement they would have been all over this story and rubbished the claim in every way they could.this just makes me think that there must be some truth in the claim because i am sure if it were complete unfounded rubish we would have been told many many times from different government sources to "protect"the general public.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

even though there is still 100s of chemicals that cause cancer in it? just like in tobacco? i cant imagine anything like that being actually good for your body

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iTz-Tee_H_See For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

Default many cures for cancer...

Hi this is my 3rd post. Sorry I didn't check this thread out! My post does link the 7 together by the way.

Yes there are many cancer cures out there you just need to do the research and be open minded enough to see the global control which locks down these from the media. I've come onto the forum just purely to find out the legalities of growing the stuff and I'm sure if people who grow it started selling the oil some people not interested in getting high would start to buy it... I think you have a larger market with cancer patients and the health market BTW than you do with people wanting to get high from it... As cancer is now up to ~1 in 3 who get it. Getting high will be a nice side effect of the 'health drug'

I wish I'd know about this 1.5 year ago when my Dad was dyin of lung and brain tumurs then he'd be here today on Fathers day.

I also found out about Gerson therapy and Rife technolgy and Dr Bob Beck all too late for my Dad's very agressive cancer. There is also MMS miracle mineral suppliment and collidial silver.

Does anyone sell this oil at a reasonable price?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTz-Tee_H_See View Post
    even though there is still 100s of chemicals that cause cancer in it? just like in tobacco? i cant imagine anything like that being actually good for your body
    Most of the chemicals are added to tobacco by humans, cigs are about 30% paper with loads of shit soaked into the paper. Pure tabbaco aint that bad for ya.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to allthegoodnamesrtaken For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allthegoodnamesrtaken View Post
    Most of the chemicals are added to tobacco by humans, cigs are about 30% paper with loads of shit soaked into the paper. Pure tabbaco aint that bad for ya.
    i didnt say tobacco BAD for you, even though it iz...
    i said that i cant see smoking weed would be "Good" for you
    and i say that because there is many cancer causing chemicals in weed
    so it dosent make sense too me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iTz-Tee_H_See For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Which cancer causiing chemicals in pure homegrown weed are you on about then or u on about the fact when anything is smoked it has cancerous properties but cannabis has ingredients that will fight cancer rather than cause it. If u eat weed, seeds, plant material, u would be very healthy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Which cancer causiing chemicals in pure homegrown weed are you on about then or u on about the fact when anything is smoked it has cancerous properties but cannabis has ingredients that will fight cancer rather than cause it. If u eat weed, seeds, plant material, u would be very healthy.
    ... Cannabis smoke has more cancer causing chemicals than tobacco smoke...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iTz-Tee_H_See For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

See cannabis smoke......There isnt cancer causing anything in weed if u DONT smoke it and in fact it is good for you if u DONT smoke it, absolutely any plant burnt and smoked will be cancerous. Why u struggling to understand that if NOT smoked cannabis can actually be beneficial. I mean u could have read my post properly and then u wouldnt have needed to post anything at all no one is claiming smoking anything is a cure or good for you and they couldnt. Take away cannabis smoke replace it with cannabis then its a whole different ball game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    See cannabis smoke......There isnt cancer causing anything in weed if u DONT smoke it and in fact it is good for you if u DONT smoke it, absolutely any plant burnt and smoked will be cancerous. Why u struggling to understand that if NOT smoked cannabis can actually be beneficial. I mean u could have read my post properly and then u wouldnt have needed to post anything at all no one is claiming smoking anything is a cure or good for you and they couldnt. Take away cannabis smoke replace it with cannabis then its a whole different ball game.
    all u put to do with eating weed was "If u eat weed, seeds, plant material, u would be very healthy." if u put... "if u eat weed, seeds, plant material, there is no cancer causing chemicals" then in that case, your right, i wouldnt have had to put anything. no1 here has said anything to do with eating weed for this, just taking weed, and the most popular way to ingest weed is by smoking it. and nah its not "Healthy" to eat weed at all, seeing as thc is not healthy for you... fact

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iTz-Tee_H_See For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Thanks

and also when you put "Which cancer causiing chemicals in pure homegrown weed are you on about then" if you look it up, you will find many.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iTz-Tee_H_See For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast