Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini stealth-grow, Jock Horror under 250W CFL's.

Thanks

I'm gonna attempt a scrog so I'm gonna LST to keep them low and are old enough to show sex, then veg until they fill 2/3rds of the screen. So basically it depends on how many turn out female, and how soon they show sex. Getting femmed seeds would have been a good idea but they seem unjustifiably expensive. I'm annoyed about killing two plants, I'd be really pissed if they'd cost me £10 each

I'd like to make some femmed seeds myself with colludial (sic?) silver, if I can figure out a way to isolate a plant or harvest pollen in a controlled way...
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

You could put a bag around the branch you spray with the cs I reckon as I think the effect is localised to the flowers that have been sprayed but I could be wrong!

Nice ghetto reflector.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to organix For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Looking good man, very impressed, loving the reflectors!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JPS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Im just wondering weather your soil may be a little rich.Perhaps ph may not be right.the yellowing suggests n defficiency,this may be caused by nutrient lockout due to wrong ph,this can also effect water uptake.Might pay to check ph.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tongarirotimewarp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organix View Post
    You could put a bag around the branch you spray with the cs I reckon as I think the effect is localised to the flowers that have been sprayed but I could be wrong!

Nice one Organix! I had a search on the internet and beleive you are correct! Awesome! That solves a problem I'd been scratching my head about. I shall be trying that then, making CS sounds pretty straight forward.

tongarirotimewarp- cheers for the tip. The leaves are continuing to grow yellow so this morning I gave them a good flush in the bath. Wait and see now I suppose...

Out of the four that got too dry, 3 died and one lived. Out of the remaining 6, 5 have yellow tips and 1 looks absolutely spiffing, no sign of any problems.

For everyones help.. here's your reward some nice sticky Trich shots! Lol

Ready to harvest you reckon?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Haha don't think they're quite ready.

What soil do you have them in? I would be suprised if its ph this early but you never know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to organix For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Lots of pics. 6 plants/. 4 have yellow on the first (single blade) leaves. 1 has a very small sign of yellow on the next set of leaves up. 1 looks fine, and a bit of a darker green shade as well.

I think the plants are growing at a much faster rate again, had a bit of progress over the last two days. Yay.

Organix- The soil is some pretty cheap generic compost for seedlings. It says it has balanced PH and balanced nutrients but doesn't say what nutrients or quantities.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Another update. They've started growing again with a bit more vigour and generally looking pretty healthy. Lower leaves are still yellowing but very slowly so I'm not worried. I bought biobizz nutes; 1L grow, 1L bloom, and 0.5L topmax for 32 euros (about 26 quid ) including postage from Germany which I thought was good. I've done one feed at 1ML per 2 litres just to start them off nice and slowly.

Roots have just become visible at the bottom of some of the pots. Do you reckon I can sex them before I have to pot up?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

You might get away with it depends when they show sex, they're looking very nice.

Thanks

your plants are comin on a treat vik,what an ingenius grow space good luck with the rest of the grow mate.cheers weed heed

19. The Following User Says Thank You to weed heed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast