Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini stealth-grow, Jock Horror under 250W CFL's.

Thanks

Looking nice m8 keep it up

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THOMAS CHONG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

I loved the idea for the reflectors mate, when you planning to flower the pretty ladies?

nice looking grow mate
    THC SHARK
    My Picture Book:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THC Shark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

I plan to do a scrog. It seems like the best thing to do with CFL's and a small space... So first I gotta sex them... then grow them into a screen. If I can wait that long Got a feeling it may be some time before I even put them into flower...

I'm thinking about getting a few more seeds, raise them up to 10 inches and plant them outside.
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

keep it up mate, love watching small scale enviro grows.
    i will be really interested in seeing how the scrog goes .
    might give me a few ideas for future grows.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

As a rough guess I reckon they'll need repotting before they show you sex. Leaving them and holding out could cause stunted growth from being root bound. Personally I'd just repot and scrap males if you get any, the females will appreciate it far more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

When you find out the sex chuck the males in the bin and take 2-3 cutting's of each fem and put them on a shaded windowsil to root then when you finish this grow you'll have females to put straight back in.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Hi everyone, thanks for looking in and cheers for the help + support

I've potted them up now 'cause I had to go away for 4 days and they were needing water more often than that. Sex or no sex... It was the night before I was off and half way through I realise I had 5 pots and 6 plants. Goddamit Anyway... I'm desperatly waiting for some signs of sex 'cause my room is looking damn crowded now. I've put in a bunch of little babies for an outdoor grow...

Outdoor grow; 10 Early Girl and 10 flo x black. 19 seeds germed, all but 3 have got heads above soil. I'm still scouting out sites...

On with pics!

Still yellowing at the bottom leaves... Before this pic they were on 1ml / Litre of Biogrow for a week and then stepped up to 2ml / Litre for the last week. Now they're potted up I'll give them just water until they start asking for it. We'll see about the yellowing. Perhaps with CFL's light penetration the plant is just using it's resources where they actually being put to use, ie. the leaves right up next to the lights at the top.

Lol, not at all rootbound. I thought they'd be a bit more full than this. Nevermind. Had to be done.

2 days later, preparing for the outdoor babies. I had to drink lots of beer... it was terrible

To admins: Not sure if this is acceptable. I'll snip it a bit if it isn't, let me know...

As you can see, it's a bit tight on space in there now. But overall, I'm dead chuffed with how things are growing Plants are looking pretty healthy, just wish they'd grow faster. It's really exciting coming back to them after a few days a way because you actually notice how much they've grown. I think I'll get another 125w red for flowering.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

16th May.

28th May.

9th June.

marijuanamat; Cheers for the tip. If I can do that I will, I can see that having a single growing chamber is really gonna slow down turn around times... I'll have to be sneaky about it though, That's why Im going for a stealth grow anyway. Certain visitors just mustn't find out and cannabis is pretty distinctive as soon as it gets it's real leaves... I'm thinking about knocking up a simple cutting box. Just a box and a cfl or something. Or I might even attempt to reveg. I'm getting ahead of myself now.... I've probably got 6 boys, or I'll kill them all with a single killer blow of nutes The'res plenty of room for cocking up yet

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

i liked the way you did these picture in order^^^

i use coke cans before for outdoor use, but i was told not to keep them in there for to long as the alluminiam might fuck it up?? and the alluminam will get cold at night ,, might need a 2nd opinion on this.
    but i guess you wont be keeping them in there for very long PLUS you can just cut them open after watering and there very easy to transplant

18. The Following User Says Thank You to allahu_akbar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

i like to use paper coffee cups cause you can just rip them apart when you want to transplant

20. The Following User Says Thank You to popefull27 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast