Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini stealth-grow, Jock Horror under 250W CFL's.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

looking sweet there mate,
    good to see another cfl grower doing so well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

You too Berkgamp Your diarys looking rosey...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

More pics... Not much ahs changed, they're jsut so photogenic right about now. I can't tell you how excited I am seeing them grow.

I tried a little bit of a lower bud out the other night. It was a weedy little bud but it felt quite strong.. probably my tolerence. As you'd expect for such an early flower it was a really racey high! I was pacing up and down my house... Looking for stuff but I couldn't remember what. And also I got out a load of work I'm doing... an essay in fact and I was having some really good ideas, very creative. And lucid too, not just any old bullshit, I reread what I put down and it actually made sense in the morning. This was exactly the kind of high I wanted out of Jock. I might in fact harvest a bit early to preserve it this way. Don't worry. Not too early. Anyway. I'm babbling. Perhaps I'll do a phased harvest...

Anyway.

The Pics!

By the way. I really want your vote in the POTM contest. As much as I like my bonsai scrog what I really want is to grow some fat fucking cola's . And Anyway, Midnight Toker doesn't need the equipment. His plants are just dandy... In fact the whole competition is the wrong way around... the finest POTM has obviously got a sussed setup, the weediest plant ought to get the goodies. It's only fair. A vote for Vik is a vote for justice! Nah, just kidding MT I love you really
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Awesome pix ViK mate I'm lovin' the colour's .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Couchlocked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

if only i could type the sound of dribbling
    [
    IF YOU LOVE DRUMB AND BASE SAY WEEEEE DOOO

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uMpeh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

Right... I chopped a plant tonight... I just got abit excited while I was pruning it and then and didn't stop Stripped the whole plant down which admitantly didn't take long and decided I'd leave all the underdeveloped buds on there for a second round of flowering. Just an experiment really.

According to the trichs I think it was about ripe... I'm hoping for quite an up high so hopefully that's what i'll get, a good daytime/working smoke. Lol, I'm pretty blazed just off the small bit of sticky fingers I rolled off into my pipe. But I managed to uplaod pictures so it isn't debilitating that much, I just feel really good! I'll bong some when I've got the time and let you know proper.

before

I've got a decent amount of decent organic weed Not a pain in the ass to get , or full of shite! For fuck all money. And a really fun and rewarding hobby to boot May it be the start of many more to come

After

I'm doing a bit of an experiment... all the buds below the canopy don't really amount to much, they never grow much. SO I'm just taking the decent sized ones off and seeing if the rest get a kick up the ass.. If this doesn't amount to much I'll pick them all off the next time and just late the canopy ones grow. If I do a scrog next time. I've seen some very inspiring at bergkamps grow, similar setup... different method.

What do you reckon guys and gals? It was abit early wasn't it... there's quite a few clear ones... but quite a few orange ones as well! I don't know... some parts aren't ready... Some are over-ready. I'm probaboly caring too much.

We'll see what the other plants do

Cheers all!
    Last edited by ViK; 26-08-08 at 01:18 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

awesome mate , some lovely looking bud you got there. love the colours of it looks sweet as fuck

especially love this pic

thats a wicked little setup you got there , and youve obviously got it sussed so why would you want a horrible big black tent ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

looking good there Vik nice one mate, i do love your bonsai it the fabo grow well done mate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

looking good dude i just started a cfl grow, very inspiring.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave the Shrew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

And there was me thinking you only had one of the little beauties.

Oh Vik, what a lovely little set up. I,m with Berg, why o why do you want a big tent. Stick with what you,ve got, it looks lush.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to syanlar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Thanks

What I really long for is the height really so I can grow some plants straight up... Get nice fat cola's and luscious healthy looking plants... I really like the shapes of naturally grown plants. Training and chopping is all well and good but I think there's something really rewarding about natural.. It's all a bit tortured like this... I think that's why I got some hermies.

Cheers for the comments guys anyway, what do you reckon about the trich's? Was it ok?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-17)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast