Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Carbon filter/ fan setup

Thanks

*morrisions report a remarkable rise in Airwicks air freshner sales in the last week* lol i managed to use a cheap basic Asdas air freshner jelly in glass one an its still going strong but i dont have anything growing yet. BUT i have a few Airwichs plugins on stand by incase any unwanted aromas pop up without warning. so good tip.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curious-kitty For This Useful Post:

MrsE (12-02-14)

Thanks

Sorry for raising this thread from the dead.
    I need to wire my Vents TT100 fan, I have plug with 10amps it will be ok to use or should I change fuse to 3amps? Cheers.

Thanks

Hey guys first post here. Newbie at this...

I have my filter in my grow tent. I have it sucking the air out. I think it might be overkill because my tent is almost like when you suck in your checks like a fish. When you look at it from the outside. I have no speed reducer on it, but think I can attach it. I have 4 DWC buckets in there. First week of veg.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Kid View Post
    Hey guys first post here. Newbie at this...

I have my filter in my grow tent. I have it sucking the air out. I think it might be overkill because my tent is almost like when you suck in your checks like a fish. When you look at it from the outside. I have no speed reducer on it, but think I can attach it. I have 4 DWC buckets in there. First week of veg.

Any suggestions on what to do?
    Hi Tha_Kid, its always good that the sides are being sucked in as it is negative pressure that we need, so more air is been pulled through the filter to scrub the air. Yes you can always get a fan speed controller to turn the fan down a bit. But as long as the sides bow in its all good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VapeC85 For This Useful Post:

Tha_Kid (28-08-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VapeC85 View Post
    Hi Tha_Kid, its always good that the sides are being sucked in as it is negative pressure that we need, so more air is been pulled through the filter to scrub the air. Yes you can always get a fan speed controller to turn the fan down a bit. But as long as the sides bow in its all good.
    Thanks mate. When I use this carbon filter this way I can't use Co2 during flowing time can I? It would be pointless right?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tha_Kid For This Useful Post:

VapeC85 (28-08-15)

Thanks

I dont think co2 will be usful as it will be getting sucked out. But tbh im not the best to ask about that. Im sure one of the big dogs will be along soon and shed more light on it mate.

Thanks

Yeah it's hard I just did a HO2 change. Their just babies right now. It's going to be REALY hard to change water when they are all grown up.

I'm in it tho. I'll try my hardest

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4