Thread: Mangwisto's AMS Report

1. Dirk Gently Guest

Default Mangwisto's AMS Report

Link to grow diary: No diary as I'm a stealth grower and to show my grow would be to expose myself besides, it was quite a boring grow.

Strain and seedbank: - AMS - Greenhouse Seeds bought from THCT Shop

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 3rd grow but my first proper run. Previous were bagseed w/20W CFL's.

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - Indoor, Stealth, Soil, 400W HPS all through, 12/12 from seed, LST'd

Nutes/Feed: - None til flower then African Violet salts and Molasses

Weeks of veg: 0

Weeks of flower: 7

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: Mostly clear, some cloudy, occasional amber.

Wet yield: 80g

Drying time: 3 days (they're tiny)

Dry Yield: 20g

Curing time: 2 days so far, smoking as I go along.

Bud Density 7/10

Bud Appearance Comments: Quite light green in colour. Started to turn an odd blue/purple tint towards week 7.

Grindability 7/10: Fluffs up nice.

Smell in veg 6/10: Very green smelling but I had other strains in there too.

Smell in flower 5/10: Light. No CF, no complaints and I live in a flat.

Smell after curing 2/10: It's my fault. All my weed has smelled weird.

Smell of smoke ?/10: Can't say I notice anything I could describe.

Taste 5/10: Meh, better than street but prob cos I grew it.

The High 8/10: You're going to sleep mate. And you grin constantly.

Length of buzz 8/10: Bongs - last hours without needing topup. 2/3 hours between each bowl.

Good comments: Peace of piss to grow and take loads of abuse.

Bad Comments: Really poor yield.

General Comments: Overall really pleased with the result. I harvested a bit early cos I wanted more heady high but it just sends me to bed at 9pm every night. The high creeps in slowly but lasts long. I'd recommend this to first time growers who are prepared to spend the time learning instead of going for the greedy yield.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

3. javadog Guest

can we see a pic of the finish product.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to javadog For This Useful Post:

5. The Lost Soul Guest

How long did they take to show sex Mangwisto matey?
    Cheers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

7. Dirk Gently Guest

I noticed her showing bang on her four week birthday. It was quite obvious though so maybe I didn't notice a day or two before. Textbook plant.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

9. The Lost Soul Guest

So 11 weeks total including flowering then?
    Great pics,very nice mate.
    What was their final height?
    Sorry for the questions, i'm doin 12/12 for my next grow and am doin some research.
    Cheers
    Last edited by The Lost Soul; 11-11-10 at 08:54 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

11. javadog Guest

loooks great man. what u expect about 14 g of final product.

12. CockRoach Guest

sorry to say mang mate but no diary no report fella

13. Dirk Gently Guest

The height was irrelevant in the end as she was LST'd so is bent over so I stopped measuring. Yep dry weight was 20g in the end but AMS is known to yield low.

Sure thing Cock. I thought it might be worth a shot as I wasn't sure. I disagree with that rule but it's a rule so I will respect it. Shame to take the report away from interested parties for that though.

Thanks for your interest guys.

Mang

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

15. CockRoach Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mangwisto View Post
    The height was irrelevant in the end as she was LST'd so is bent over so I stopped measuring. Yep dry weight was 20g in the end but AMS is known to yield low.

Sure thing Cock. I thought it might be worth a shot as I wasn't sure. I disagree with that rule but it's a rule so I will respect it. Shame to take the report away from interested parties for that though.

Thanks for your interest guys.

Mang
    It is a shame mate. but it was discussed at length for over a month so it is fair.

16. Dirk Gently Guest

Can I have one pending if I get it done in say, a week?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

18. CockRoach Guest

Can I have one pending if I get it done in say, a week?
    lol i think this was discussed too https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-i-really-have!! and https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ncluded-or-not - anyway explain what ya mean? how will you do a diary thats already been grown in a week after its been chopped lol

19. cannamancan Guest

its a 9 week flowerer so if u left it a couple more weeks it would have given u more weight mate plus when u flower from seed u have to give it a couple extra week for it to establish it self, when it showed its sex on its 4th birthday i would have counted 9 weeks from then. it says that commercial growers cut down at 8 weeks and u can pull loads of it .

Genetics:

Swiss sativa, Swiss indica.

Effect:

Strong high, with a clearside and a more introspective one. Very particular taste, sweet and complex.

Flowering indoor:

9 weeks will deliver the most amount of resin. Commercial growers harvest in 8 weeks. Yield between 500 and 700 gr/sqm.

Flowering outdoor:

Will finish by begin October in the Northern hemisphere, or by mid May in the Southern. Yield up to 800 gr/plant. Mould resistant strain!

THC: 17.08%

CBD: 0.55%

CBG: 0%

20. Dirk Gently Guest

I believe many people do diaries after they complete the grow to avoid the thread becoming too long. I have documented pictures with information and dates all the way through the grow. It would just be a matter of formalising it.
    Yes I cut her early I suppose but the trichs do not lie. I intended on cutting early from the start to avoid a too heavy stone. Add to that I was dry so took a sample and upon discovery of both amber trichs and that it was a good stone before drying and curing... I think you get the idea. I have another grow already on the tail of that one. They have been vegging two weeks prior to flip. Basically I needed a cheeky little something, fast.
    Thanks for the extra info Canna, I didn't think to include all that.

Well deny it if it must be that way. I won't argue.

21. CockRoach Guest

I believe many people do diaries after they complete the grow to avoid the thread becoming too long. I have documented pictures with information and dates all the way through the grow. It would just be a matter of formalising it.
    orly? lol u sure mangwisto?

do it then and if its as you say and like a regular diary with notes and lots of pics then i dont see why not.
    one word!!!
    Details.

22. Dirk Gently Guest

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068586386

OK then, this is just to show willing and getting it started. It is by no means complete but I will buff it out as time permits. Let me know if I fucked up the link please.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

24. CockRoach Guest

link works......*cock waits suspiciously* lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

26. bergkamp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    orly? lol u sure mangwisto?

do it then and if its as you say and like a regular diary with notes and lots of pics then i dont see why not.
    one word!!!
    Details.
    must admit - its what im planning to do with my current grow if i can be arsed

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

28. Dirk Gently Guest

Tell you what, chuck it. Chuck 'em both. I can't be bothered with all the effort of organising and writing it up. It's too much like my job to enjoy. If anyone wants to know they can ask.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

30. CockRoach Guest

good call mang mate.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post: