Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Herborizer - the greatest vaporiser ever

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade dreams View Post
    Sounds like you're a happy bunny, Egg. Have to say it does look like a very nifty bit of kit!

Enjoy yourself!
    An extremely happy bunny - I've got a tickly cough that's been annoying me the past few days and I can feel it disappearing already

Quote Originally Posted by Up_in_smoke View Post
    You always get the best kit dude. And heres me stuck with joints, a cheapy £5 market grinder and a shit bong that just canes my throat and lungs.
    You lucky beggar you
    Things like this mean I'm generally skint the rest of the time It'll be pasta'n'cheese for tea for the next few months I think! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
    how much was it mate? and u smoke it pure yeah no baccy?
    Not sure exactly how much this one goes for but it's on the site And yeah I think I'd have to shoot anyone that put baccy anywhere near one of my bongs.. It's just not happening!

Quote Originally Posted by jobby2812 View Post
    One flaw I can see in that. Or rather it's more what I can't see in it. Where's the green. Come one you can't show something like that without giving step by step pics lol. Very nice indeed Eggbox you lucky f**ker.
    This is very true, I tried to get a few action shots and video, but I was so caned yesterday I just ended up taking blurry pictures of my feet while I was trying to hold the bong, etc. When my glamourous assistant gets back from work or a mate pops round I'll try and get a few shots of it in use. The video I took looked like someone on acid trying to light a bong without a lighter, then blowing out a big lungfull of air(though really it was super smooooth vapour) lol

Quote Originally Posted by 28grams View Post
    Looks like a serious piece of kit there eggbox thats totaly taking vaping out of the box to be fecking honnest.
    Yep, it redefines how vaporising should be IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Naxx View Post
    Thats awesome egg, how does it taste when you vape it in your perc bong?

got a weedstar and would love to get one of these for it!
    Good to see you back about man!! The taste is like nothing i've ever had before. I believe that's down to the fact it's got an all glass smoke path, and gets filtered once on the big tube, and twice on my bio so the vapour compared to something like a Volcano is just mindblowingly tasty. I've owned and tried a few vaporisers in my time but this is definitely something different. The adjustable temp setting also means you can have just a light vap' if you're trying to be conservative or cane it if you're running out of buds. It would go down very nicely on your Weed* for sure

I'm glad I'm not just delusional and you all think it's as cool as I do I'll get some action shots asap - but with the way today's going I dunno when that'll be! haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roid-smoker View Post
    Eggbox: I need your help mate! I tried ordering one a couple of days ago. But im not able to go to the "counter." After putting it in my "shopping cart" i cant seem to get the whole order checked out...

How did you do this?
    Ahh yes, the one thing I didn't mention is that it's a French piece of work, so I had to try and remember the extent of my high-school French to finish the order. Though I cheated and used Google Chrome's translate feature for most of it The English site's good but has quite a few mistranslated bits. I think I lost my cart for a while but there was a link in the lower left corner that says "View card" or something silly, and this one's the one that takes you to your carT Once you go through the cart process it's mostly in French and can get a bit confusing at times(also their shop cart shows some tax we don't have to pay if we're from the UK I think) but I dunno as my order was a bit.. different but you should be able to get through it.

If not, just email Sebastien. He's a top-notch bloke and is great at getting back to emails nice and snappy. He should be able to put the order through for ya some other way if need be

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

Roid-smoker (25-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Good to see you back about man!! The taste is like nothing i've ever had before. I believe that's down to the fact it's got an all glass smoke path, and gets filtered once on the big tube, and twice on my bio so the vapour compared to something like a Volcano is just mindblowingly tasty. I've owned and tried a few vaporisers in my time but this is definitely something different. The adjustable temp setting also means you can have just a light vap' if you're trying to be conservative or cane it if you're running out of buds. It would go down very nicely on your Weed* for sure

I'm glad I'm not just delusional and you all think it's as cool as I do I'll get some action shots asap - but with the way today's going I dunno when that'll be! haha
    Thanks man, its good to be back! i felt like something was missing haha action shots would be great! maybe a cheeky vid?

Naxx

Quang Guest

Ver nice Eggbox , damn another thing to write to Santa about
    Dear Santa i have been very verry good .....
    Enjoy you lucky thng you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Quang For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (26-11-10)

Thanks

Okay here's a couple of shots taken right after my last posts in this thread. I'd call that an action shot for sure but as for a video, you'll need to wait just now! I will get one soon though The herb in there is a bit of Lemon Pheno Hawaiian Webbed Indica, and it's an absolutely amazing lemony sativa, with super cool webbed leaves. Took near on 16 weeks flower but with this to enjoy it in it's totally worth it. The taste is superb

A wee bowlfull:

The bowl with injector back on top:

Milkkk:

And slightly cleared(think this was just on a different setting actually):

It's bad.. I'm using less herb than I normally would in a bong bowl but I'm smoking it about twice as much, because it's far too enjoyable

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

28grams (26-11-10), jobby2812 (25-11-10), skunkman (25-11-10), thcdudeuk (26-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,245 Times

That's more like it. Pics with weed in it.
    'there was a young man named jobby,
    who haboured an illicit hobby,
    with renknowned growing fame,
    he put our plants to shame,
    that bright young man named jobby'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jobby2812 For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (26-11-10)

Thanks

come lets see some videos then egg!
    so can you buy just the actual "vape" part sepratly and use it on any 18.8 bong?

Thanks

Okayokayokay I'll try to get a vid up tomorrow(try..)

I think you can, yeah. Check it out for yourself You can also get bowls that reduce to a 14.5 so you could use it on a smaller piece too. I was tempted to ask for one of them as well but didn't think I really needed it.. It'd just mean I'd be able to use it with my ash catcher on the bio too, but with the perc you don't really need that.

After giving them both a vigorous testing today I love the Herborizer tube for it's really nice easy drag and perfect size, brilliant for any sized hits. It's also amazing on the Bio' but because of the amount of water there's a bit more drag and I feel the tube's nicer to hit for this reason. The perc does a great cooling job but it's only really needed if you're properly caning it on a high setting and reaching the end of the herbs when it can get a bit tickly

blurry-vision Guest

Cracking little set-up there egg, bet you get some lazy afternoons out of that !

Very informative though I really should get vaping, gotta think of the lungs more as you get older hah..

But I have always thought volcanos are just stupidly over-priced.. So it is interesting to see good alternatives..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (26-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

vaping is the nuts - smoked joints for twenty odd years but since i got a vape a couple of years ago i havent looked back - far nicer way to toke than joints, plus it stops my mrs moaning about the house stinking of weed.
    looks a nice bit of kit egg .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (26-11-10)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast