Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Every go so far...NO FRIGGIN SMELL!!!

Thanks

Mate really wish could help, the only thing i got is mabey if you get away frothe choung enviroment for afew days, and then have another smell(you know like when you smoke toooo much and i effs up your sences abit). Ive ordered some dp blue and some greenomatic for my next outdoor grow soi let you know when it gos down.Gratz own your grow tho, evryone loves the blues!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to koush88 For This Useful Post:

ddsdavey (03-12-10)

Thanks

heres a clue ....... do dogs smell there own shit. ?

im pretty sure thats what your experiencing at the moment ask your mate if they can smell your shit and i bet your answers different from theres.

i am talking about your plants here

like others have said it may or may not stink in flower but then get a hay like smell during drying but after that its all sweet smelling to everyone around except you cos you been sniffing the dam shite for weeks and got used to the fecker

skinny
    Last edited by Skinflint; 02-12-10 at 12:06 AM. Reason: my shit dont stink

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skinflint For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (02-12-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

also said they werent growin that well either tho?
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

how long are you drying/curing for? drying too quickly can cause a loss of flavour as can not curing for long enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    also said they werent growin that well either tho?
    They have been growing fantastic?

Thanks everyone,lol at the Jonny Ball esq junior science smell lesson but ive done lots of grows in this environment and they all tend to comeout the same,thats why this time i chose Blueberry,i was determined to try a smelly strain and yet again...no smell.There is no mould smell any more as ive added a lil extraction.It seems that the lower,smaller buds are the more potent,crystaled etc whilst the big colas closer to the light suffer more? Ive always ended up with crap colas and amazing popcorns lol!
    Im now wondering if my lights too close,alot of the top buds are blueish/purple while the lower ones are not,im thinking some sort of stress maybe?
    I dont know and the fact know one else does dont give me much hope.
    My nostrils are fine!
    And nobody knows about my growing,kinda why im still at it! So i dont (imo) have the option to get a second opinion.
    Thanks guys.
    It aint rocket science

Bobby Digital Guest

go round a m8s house with a gram or so say you picked it up from some dealer, see what they think of it. im sure you just used to the smell m8 it happens to me.

i get used to it and it doesnt smell strong at all, but as soon as i go to a m8s or one comes over for a smoke they say if fooking stinks real strong and im like what you talking shit but no its just that im used to the smell. try it see what they say

or send me a sample and i will let ya know

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

ddsdavey (04-12-10)

Thanks

Thanks guys but im not going mad,it really dont smell that potent,I DEFINITELY lose odour for some reason.
    And if another person calls me lucky i think ill scream!

Thanks

I've faced this problem before several times. I faced this with heat stress and slight light bleaching. The reason your lower nugs are better because they arent taking the punishment from the light like your top colas are. Try raising your light a bit even if it feels like its not hot to your hand still raise it. Its 9 out of 10 times a heat problem. Overferting can also cause this as well. There's lots of things that factor in here but i figured out less is better. That goes for nutes and lights cause once you over do it you cant take away but you can always add when under doing it.

I wish you luck and hope you get those funky buds your looking for.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

That is a unique problem you have mate, I'm sure 99.9% of growers on here wish they had your 'no smell' problem. Most of us have the exact opposite.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    That is a unique problem you have mate, I'm sure 99.9% of growers on here wish they had your 'no smell' problem. Most of us have the exact opposite.

Ive got it and i know what it is coz ive done it on a few plants accidently a few times..

I can bet me life youve dryed it slightly fast tokm me a while to find it.. I grow same strain..
    Day 3 should be wet stil maybe crispy edges but nest 2days it wil be dry n this is where it fucked up.

Day 3 even if some are wet put them in a big plastic clothes vac bag in dark 24hrs sweat sweat sweat em take it out its allllllllll wet again. Now dry again with air only being like a hand held fanbor oc fan (i grow 40oz harvests) pc fan rock x5

Now keepnya fekin washing water etc away clean the whole area so it smrlls bliss without cleanerd they will absorb every smell in the room my friend does it near engines... His weed tasted like oil every strain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast