Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38

Thread: As simple as it gets! Mini cab, multi strain 12/12 from seed under CFL's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebralvibrator View Post
    Hi DG,
    That 2 weeks veg can make a lot of difference, plus I keep my plants small by restricting root space. I'd say stick with 3 plants especially under a 400HPS! Got a link to the grow? I like to follow these small space grows.

If I leave the box closed up the temps only hit 82 which is actually fine, the 'pull' through the side vent is pretty strong for such cheap fans, but I like to leave it opened up as it throws a lovely light out into the room on these dark winter days :-) What fan you using to control that HPS heat? I know they're not as bad as some think compared to lots of CFL's, I used to use a 600HPS (loft grow) and never found heat a major problem but the box was quite a big bigger.

Cheers,
    CV.

doesn't leaving the door open cause problems tho ?

In a cramped cottage in a wood sharing with 6 others.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,453 Times

Hello CV,

Nice to see you back in the groove with the usual high quality healthy looking beauties I am kind of back on here just milling about, I hope to have a place soon enough to start the best hobby in the world again.

Take it easy and good luck mate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MR Grumpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When I started this thread from 2010 a couple days ago, I'd have never guessed that page 19 would be recent posts. A real great read, thanks for all the information, photos, and thoughtful discussion.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38