Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Thread: As simple as it gets! Mini cab, multi strain 12/12 from seed under CFL's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    Hey CV,

Everything looking tops as to be expected. Did any of you micro-grow guys ever come up with a way to utilise an airstone in the lower pot?
    I can say I went on the premise that the water was going to be used up before temps or loss of oxygen would become an issue. I have somewhat increased my rez size, but my plants per rez have increazed so it is only there a day and used up. Plus my roots havent hit the water yet with the PVC pipe rez

Thanks

I have in the past also experimented with bubbling a tray full of water on which the pots stood slightly suspended so that they were splashed at the bottom but the issue of different height plants became an issue, as unlike a conventional scrog or sog grow I am introducing plants at various stages. Certainly it would be possible to fit airstones in individual lower res pots though, but my aim now is simplicity. Are you going to bubble yours DG? Gumballs res method works very without of course :-)

Quick update:

Have today harvested the last buds from the 14week old Swiss Cheese, I'm well happy overall with what I have had from her. Now we wait for the 3 follow ups to reach harvest, they are currently into week 7 from germination. I have also now got the Nirvana Bubblelicious germinating to keep the total of 6 plants in there. 6 different strains on the go. I will add more Swiss Cheese down the line as I really like this one.

Pics show the Master Kush, Northern Lights & Swiss Cheese. Of the 2 seedlings the Lemon Skunk is tallest, the other is the Bubba Kush.

Changing subject slightly my username 'CerebralVibrator' is taken from a line in an old 'Hawkwind' song and I know its a favourite of V12's so I wanted to post this here for him V12, I thought of you when I saw this pic again of Hawkwind back in the day, (I saw Stacia recently on TV and she is now silver haired!!), as I recall you saw them many moons ago at Stonehenge? 'Orgone Accumulator' from the 'Space Ritual' album, magnificent dont you agree my fellow old 'space rocker'

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008..jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	42457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004..jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	42458  

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cerebralvibrator For This Useful Post:

gumball (17-03-11), needsmust (21-03-11), The Lost Soul (17-03-11), v12xjs (18-03-11), Wolfy (22-03-11)

Thanks

You are soon gonna have a very wonderful odor coming from your room Although that cheese was probably a smeller too.

Dirk Gently Guest

Hi CV,

I ordered a little aquarium air stone and pum for a tenner which should fit in nicely, so we shall see how that goes.

I've decided to go with the Snow White, so I'll go and see the man at the shop tomorrow. Whilst in the city, I can also pick up more of those lower pots

Digging the Hawkwind man. I've never really listened to them before.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    Hi CV,

I ordered a little aquarium air stone and pum for a tenner which should fit in nicely, so we shall see how that goes.

I've decided to go with the Snow White, so I'll go and see the man at the shop tomorrow. Whilst in the city, I can also pick up more of those lower pots

Digging the Hawkwind man. I've never really listened to them before.
    Bit of an old stoner nostalgia moment there yesterday chaps, apologies! Took me back in time a bit, but I always loved the musical madness and inventiveness of Hawkwind with a smoke :-)

DG, the airstone should increase your growth rate, I'll be interested to see how it goes. Will you set it on a timer or just leave it running?

gumball, the Swiss Cheese is a surprise to me, I really like it. I lost my original UK cheese mother 3 years ago but this is as good I'd say. Nirvana crossed an original UK cheese clone mother with a selected Afghan male. I never really felt that the Exodus cheese was actually 'cheesy' as some do but it has a very strong smell to it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,336 Times

Have you ever been to hawkfest.
    Some close friends had a techno tent set up there once. Twas about 5-6 years ago I think.
    I love silver machine

Dirk Gently Guest

I'll just leave it on all the time I think CV. I imagine it will help. Engineering it into the lower pot will be the hard part but I have ideas.

Snow White ordered today on your recommendation.

Thanks

Many thanks cv, Bud pics, Stacia's tits and an all time classic in a single post! You have me all worked out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to v12xjs For This Useful Post:

cerebralvibrator (19-03-11)

Thanks

Just smoked a spliff and then watched that hawkwind video and got really into it lol way before my time that stuff is!! It's what you call acid rock ain't it?

I love my rock music and my iPod is full of it, metallica ad/dc black sabbath

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr ukthc View Post
    Have you ever been to hawkfest.
    Some close friends had a techno tent set up there once. Twas about 5-6 years ago I think.
    I love silver machine
    DG, Snow White is a very good strain, both Caveman and myself have grown it several times and its been consistently good I'd say.

Never been to Hawkfest Mr ukthc, but I bet a wild time is had by all there. Hawkwind fragmented into so many new bands and directions but I loved the line up with Lemmy, and I believe he wrote 'Silver Machine' for them? Might be wrong though. Have not listened to that one for a long time so I just did :-) Hawkwind go back even before my time!

This is a good version of Silver Machine, 2007 digital remaster, great line up with Lemmy driving them along. Is that Stacia V12? keeps her clothes on in this one

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerebralvibrator For This Useful Post:

v12xjs (21-03-11)

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast