Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New THCtalk Logo Competition

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    11th of the 1st 2011.... How about dates for dummies lmao.
    damn yanks, they start mis-spelling our great language i.e. color and center and then they go fucking about with the date format, so glad we have an extra 1/2 inch of cock on average against the yanks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

28grams (12-12-10), cannamancan (12-12-10)

Thanks

yeah its true every britsh born has half an inch more than the yanks

edit/ on average

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 28grams For This Useful Post:

Dirk Gently Guest

Funny that as a lot of yanks are of English heritage...

;p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    Funny that as a lot of yanks are of English heritage...

;p
    Who ever told you thats lieing to you pall

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 28grams For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD Guest

Strongly doubt they were from 'us', yanks have more in common with the welsh than they do the British i.e. talking with stupid accent and having smaller cocks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

28grams (12-12-10), cannamancan (12-12-10)

Dirk Gently Guest

Quote Originally Posted by whitediesel View Post
    Strongly doubt they were from 'us', yanks have more in common with the welsh than they do the British i.e. talking with stupid accent and having smaller cocks
    Oh yeah? Hence "New England" and "New Wales"... oh wait, NSW is Australia ennit - much better country.

And our accent is designed for our wonderful poetic language, not this unregulated language we had forced on us.

Notorious WD Guest

We had the greatest playwriter of all time in shakespeare and he wrote with the proper english language. Listen to stephen fry talk and tell me of any yank that sounds more intelligent and professional than him.

Britain had the greatest empire of all time, hence our proud heritage and worldwide recognition as a dominant force. America has no real path of legacy, just a path of destruction from wars that they had no right in starting i.e Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan. Yanks have to drive big engine cars, eat shitloads and live in excess to go with your bravado, you even change the spelling of many English words to give you a further sense of self-importance.

You even had to create this global shit storm of a recession just so you can say that you have created something

Dirk Gently Guest

We had the greatest playwriter of all time in shakespeare and he wrote with the proper english language. Listen to stephen fry talk and tell me of any yank that sounds more intelligent and professional than him.

Britain had the greatest empire of all time, hence our proud heritage and worldwide recognition as a dominant force. America has no real path of legacy, just a path of destruction from wars that they had no right in starting i.e Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan. Yanks have to drive big engine cars, eat shitloads and live in excess to go with your bravado, you even change the spelling of many English words to give you a further sense of self-importance.

You even had to create this global shit storm of a recession just so you can say that you have created something
    So the British never invaded any parts of Africa, India or China did we? Not for their natural reserves or slaves or anything? lol. Greatest empire my arse. The Roman Empire was far better.

As far as the language thing goes I agree. I work for an American company and frankly I hate the accent. It's like nails down a chalk board.

Notorious WD Guest

As for slaves, its a shame that it happened but it did. The fact i am pointing out is that a small country did so much, its amazing in reality. The roman empire was a good empire but they never reached the heights that they could have. One thing they do deserve respect for was the invention of central heating which comes in handy in this weather..

wow, what a tangent this thread has gone on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Dirk Gently Guest

As for slaves, its a shame that it happened but it did. The fact i am pointing out is that a small country did so much, its amazing in reality. The roman empire was a good empire but they never reached the heights that they could have. One thing they do deserve respect for was the invention of central heating which comes in handy in this weather..

wow, what a tangent this thread has gone on.
    lol indeed.

The slave thing - just another example of human stupidity and ignorance in my opinion.

For such a small country yes we did well. Geography was on our side though - we had to get good at sailing and our coast is a really good defence, just ask the Germans.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast