Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: COCKS DNA KUSHBERRYxSKUNK REPORT!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

glad yas like it

and naxx you got it all bloddy wrong man lol took me 2hrs and a 3gram blunt to do that so the least i expect is a 5 line post full of praise detailing how appreciative you are of my efforts and me being around in general.

ta
    Last edited by CockRoach; 22-12-10 at 07:17 PM. Reason: anything less and your just a proper cunt aint ya lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    and naxx you got it all bloddy wrong man.
    i know.............. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Naxx For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (25-12-10)

Thanks

Yeah Cock, loving the review mate! Really informative, and you're such a connoisseur! I doubt I could write with such passion! Wonderful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dazed-n-confuzed For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Thanks

hah fanx dazed mate tbh anyone could do it - just roll a massive joint of the strain your reporting, bang a choon or 3 on, and waffle like a twat lol

the kushberry hash from the trim is almost ready to smoke too - so either tonight or tomorrow ill have a few comments on that to add to this report

Thanks

CockRoach
    Great Grow diary and Report...

Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mandarina For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

blurry-vision Guest

Nice write up cockles..and with pics, so even dumb asses like me can follow.

Nah, good stuff fella.

Like it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (23-12-10)

Thanks

Ive now smoked the kushberry hash i done wooden spoon drill stylee - bout 3 gram from 1 and a half oz of trim - was nice - diddnt retain any of the wonderful taste of the bud and wasnt that strong (comparing to to my LSD hash) so.....

Taste: 5/10 - Typical hash taste very thick tasting in the mouth (almost like your actually chewing it at times lol) no real flavour as such or maybe i was expecting too much from the juicy tasting Kushberry bud.

Harshness: 8/10 - Pretty arid to be fair lol dry on the throat and that combined with the dense hit of the thick smoke makes it a choker.

Appearance: 3/10 - looked like rabbit shit lol Tho an improved run than the LSD hash looks wise anyway, with less plant material and a more natural brown colour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3