Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: COCKS DNA KUSHBERRYxSKUNK REPORT!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default COCKS DNA KUSHBERRYxSKUNK REPORT!!

Report Scenario: 3gram pure blunt smoked to the sounds of various funk

Link to grow diary: THE KUSHBUSH

Strain and Seedbank: - DNA genetics - Kushberry X Skunk – indica70% / 30%sativa - parentage: OG Kush x Blueberry X Heirloom Skunk

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 1st soil grow. 3rd over all

Growth Equipment & Location: - BnQ john innes soil in 30 ltr storage boxs in gro-drobe with 400w hps.

Nutes/Feed: - only fed in flower – bio bizz bloom and ionic boost

Weeks of veg:4-ish

Weeks of flower: 10wks 4 days from 1st pistils.

Colour of trichs at time of harvest: 85%milky/15%amber

Drying time: 5 and a half days - soil was left to dry for 8 days prior to chop - all fan leaves taken off a week before chop - yes it was properly dry. (ask budbud007)

Dry Yield: 74 grams... or just over 2 and a half Oz

Curing time: 12days

Bud Density 7/10:
    pretty solid

Bud Appearance: For roughly the last 4wks of flower she was getting pretty consistent night temps of 12/14c- lights on temps were a regular 26/28c, meaning a on/off temp drop of around 14/15c!! – i didn’t bother trying to warm the drobe up because the RH at lights off with temps around 12/14c was looking good at a constant 30% (ya’know....if its just about still working, don’t try and fix it kinda thing lol) so that started at about week 4 of flower and i then begun to notice at around wk6 the underside of quite a few leaves had gone purple in colour, then as the days went by the blue/purple had started to show on the tips of some calyx’s and top and bottom of some sugar leaves on the bud..... The end appearance is nice dark green nugs with covered in brown hairs with some purple caylxs buried inside the buds near the stems.

Grindability 8/10: Expands rather than reduces in the grinder – good stuff

Smell in veg 3/10: Almost unnoticeable unless disturbed

Smell in flower: 7/10 - Smelled of blueberry/raspberry/blackcurrant and cherries all the way through flower, Though not a zesty or citrus fruit, but a deeper, more sweet fruity smell that seemed to warm my stomach every time i had a whiff – in fact shes a really nice plant to just sit and smell. Shes deffo got a decent enough stank to warrant a cf (as always) but its not that traditional dank skunky smell, but more subtle and aromatic and so a very small grow (1 or 2 plants) could be disguised without a cf and some ona blocks/oil burners etc without too much panic.

Smell after curing 7/10: really nice blues smell best describes a jar/bag of this freshly opened.

Taste 9/10: Really really juicy tasting stuff this Kushberry – tbh its got two of the best qualitys from the skunk world imo – The hash-ness from the OG kush is a perfect match for the mellow flavour that comes out from the blueberry genes. Ive 2 beanz of this kushberry left and its deffo a keeper if you like a hard hitting classic blueberry smoke.

The High 10/10: < i know a 10 seems a bit generous but let me explain why i give this strain a 10/10.
    Its one of those rear smokes that can give you everything!! For example if you roll a modest joint because you have shit to do. then it can help you get through the menial tasks with a grin on your face while you whistle dixie.
    But if its a bed time/after work knockout bifter your after add just a lil bit more to the rizla and get ready for a beatdown from Madame Berry herself!!
    Light that badboy up! and you soon notice by the 3rd puff!! a state of euphoric calmness steadily creep up upon you like the spirit of Mary Jane herself dipped her pimp knuckle in baby oil and backhanded that big grin onto your face with all the softness of an Andrex puppys wetbits..... “oh yeh, for sure” you want to hear some music, but nothing too loud or up-tempo! Madame Berry wants you to relax now... and you will do what your told! lol......
    3 puffs left and i realise ive been wrapped up in a narcotic blanket of kushty smoothness...”beware of her cock” says the voice in my left ear “hahah yes” i think back..”yes.... how right you are” nice and warm says my face to my nose i think im ready for bed..or very possibly an unexpected budnap ...............

Length of buzz 9/10: Impressively long lasting buzz – with the way this grinds up im putting about 0.5 in a typical spliff – and im yet to smoke one top 2 bottom lol – i feckin love weed that puts me in my place. Ill spark one up, smoke half, bout 40 mins later when i remember i have a j on the go, i look at the ashtray with trepidation....fuckin wicked lol

Good comments: What more can i say? I love this strain!

Bad Comments: I never germed 2 of em lol

Grow Comments: Was My 1st scrog grow and it responded well to both topping and all the bending and stress that goes with a scrog so impressed in general all round with this strain – ticks every box for me and i will deffo be growing this again one day!
    A great all rounder! And deceivingly strong - Recommend it to anyone i would.

1st day of flip

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

week 9

Week 10 & harvest

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (22-12-10), cough (22-12-10), dazed-n-confuzed (22-12-10), Delboy Trotter (22-12-10), javadog (22-12-10), larstore (25-04-14), mandarina (25-12-10), prime (22-12-10), seanMcPot (22-12-10), tjf8070 (18-02-11), wizbit (22-12-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Wonderful cockhead, enjoy the fruity kushes of your labour

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naxx For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Thanks

Why thuckyou very much Naxx lol

Thanks

looks lke yo have over grown that mate,,,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to topcat For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Thanks

Naa your mistaken topcat - shes perfect

Thanks

lol i was kidding ya, looks good cock, ive currently got a scrog in flower my 1st one....happy smoking dude

10. The Following User Says Thank You to topcat For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Thanks

Thanks mate, good luck with the scrog!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

mandarina (22-12-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Congrats, done the DNA kushberry (not crossed) and is very powerful. Smoking it at the mo after a 12 mth cure. Can't go wrong with DNA. Always Summat v special on offer.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swilly View Post
    Congrats, done the DNA kushberry (not crossed) and is very powerful. Smoking it at the mo after a 12 mth cure. Can't go wrong with DNA. Always Summat v special on offer.
    Good shout on the DNA Swilly - fuck me! 12 month cure! no bloody chance of me doing that anytime soon lol that must be a lovely smoke fella.

Thanks

looking lovvly mate

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Delboy Trotter For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-12-10)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast