Thread: advenced technique of making the clean cannabis extract

Thanks

Smile advenced technique of making the clean cannabis extract

Hello there,

This is my first post on this forum.I came here for share the recipe which took me up.
    Reason was for me evident but lately wise up it could not be helpful only for the natives.So I made this close translation.Thats all,welcome to pegasus land,wish a good results.Feel free ask if something.

What is Pegasus Drops?

Author of Pegasus Drops claim that it is mainly solution(cannabis extract) without waxes and chlorophyll,the useless components of cannabis resin.When I translated his article from one czech forum,I was trying to make it.By the way I compose my observation into this tract(in braces).Today Iam in stadium where the solution is without green chlorophyll and sticky material so i can say it is possible to operate by these instructions,below.Iam not well in english,so be patient and be free ask when something is unintelligible.Wish you a good fun!
    Author(text,photos): Pozdrav

After studying a few houndrets of scientific threatises,discussion forums,blogs,home prescriptions and attempts,I brought together really accessible,easy and clear method of production the universal medical droplets.Iam afford claim that its the method which have never been described.The resulting product I gave the name Pegasus drops.

Pegasus (from greek Πήγασος = strong) was the wonderfull,powerfull winged horse,bastard son of almighty god of sea Poseidon and monster Medusa.Who glanced the Medusa,turn to stone.

Pegasus drops(PG drops) are cannabinoids and eteric oils dissolved in propylenglykol.In small quantities cure,supply energy,sometimes also wings.Who affords PG overmuch,provisionally petrify.

It is possible to mix them with water and alcohol,can be applicated throught stomach,under tonque,on leather and also inhaled in form of aerosol.

Materials:Buds and bud leaves.medical petrol(gas) or medical petrolalcohol,propylenglykol( from chemist's),destilled water,Fuller's clay.

Procedure:

Crush the buds and small bud leaves on the smallest dimension.Crushing in a coffee grinder(how somebody recommend) is useless.Better is freeze and then pulverize/crush.

If are the Pegasus drops preparing to an inside application(f.e.under the linque) firstly decarboxylate the herbal material; if are preparing solution to a dermal application,decarboxylation is no need.

Load pulverized(eventually decarboxylated) material in the medical petrol or petrolalcohol,keep hold around three days but shake properly twice a day.Medical petrol is mixture of non-polar solvents(pentan + hexan + heptan),which dissolve well the wax of wrapps of trichoms and cannabinoids inside it.

Put the destilled water in a pot(totally as much as petrol whereon the herbs were maceratted)
    and add a few mililitres of propylenglykol.Best is start with one mililiter of propylenglykol to one or two gramms of the dry herbs.

Propylenglykol is bright liquid, dissolve well cannabinoids, can be dilutated with water, and doesn't damage health – metabolise on pyruvic acid, standart component of carbohydrate metabolism(Kreb's Cykle),where it turns on the energy. Temperature of boil and vaporization is on 188.2°C

After three days of maceration separate the herbal material off the petrol solution by cloth,squeeze goodly and add it to the pot with the propylenglykol and destilled water.

Heat up the pot on the electric cook-range with open window.While constantly stirring the petrol will evaporate.(At temperatures along 70-80°C(158-176°F),but it depends on it's presentive composition.)

Petrol subside by the heating, the waxes and chlorophyll start knock together(photo 1)
    Cannabinoids again pass into the propylenglykol.

As soon as the petrol evaporate and the solution cool down,filter the solution with propylenglykol through the coffee cloth.If the solution is too dense,easily dilute it by the water.
    Dried impurities, which be left in filter,are on photo n.2.

(obs. of translator:It is well to keep the petrol vaporize out of kitchen,because the fumes are nasty and dangerous for the lungz,head and body.Advantage is that after the evaporation you can heat up the pot even on gas-cooker.Good place might be the garage where the gas evaporize in a few hours(possibly a day or two-it depends on temperature),but the fumes are explosive,so some ventilation is necessary.Then you add the propylenglykol and warm up,next by instructions..)

After filtration remain yellowwhitegreeny solution (photo 3) . Pour this solution into a clean pot,bring to boil and add a half teaspoon of Fuller's clay.

Fuller's clay(attapulgit, palygorskit, smectit) is absorbent, it's used for example in food industry to clean soja oil from a green chlorophyll, and in a drug industry against diarrhea.(f.e.it's represent in Smecta).In small quantity could be bought f.e in some shops with needs for artists.(Smecta is more available)

By constant mixture the Clay absorbs,in few second,,almost all of the remaining green chlorophyll. Filter the solution again throught a cloth.After filtration you will earn bright yellowwhitepinky solution of water and propylenglykol with dissolved cannabinoids.

Losses of cannabinoids of purging by Fuller's clay are slight. It has no economic sense to purging used Fuller's clay with goal of get some residual cannabinoids. Dried dirt in Fuller's clay, which
    will remain in filter is in photo number 4.
    (should be much greener)

Keep the water evaporate and the outcome are the Pegasus drops. As the water subsides, colour of the solution is changing from light yellow to honey,till lightly purple(photo 5).Fresh Pegasus drops have wonderful citrus scent, which however subtilize with time.Store them in a dark glassen bottle in the refrigerator.

Application:

Pegasus drops is sterile solution without impurity (due to filtration,cleaning by Fuller's clay and boilling.) Thank to propylenglykol it greatly absorbs in the top layers of skin so it had shown as an excellent aplicattion against the dermal mesarteritis.

Can be combinated well with other drugs against viruses, moulds, infections etc.

It also quickly absorbs when applicated under the tonque,helps and relieves for example patients with disseminated sclerosis.
    --
    All thanks to Pozdrav.

Be careful,strong!
    Last edited by nhg1; 29-12-10 at 05:44 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nhg1 For This Useful Post:

prime (30-12-10)