Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Leafys 2011 greenhouse grow 2011

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Cheers dekay this is only journal ill be keeping since indoor growing has been put on hold. The black lemon i have is last plant im growing indoors and just gonna show odd pic for u in there really. Soooo this diary is my baby and home for this year lol.

Hoping the 4 marocs are gonna pop heads up soon then i can take em to my mate up rd lol, he gonna put them in with some dutch passion berrys he doing. Peace people anyway leafy

ohh and mruk.. go for it mate i reckon they will seel out come spring

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi leafy female seeds nl never had a seed fail yet they actually put extra seeds in last years easy sativa as there germ test batch was only 90%+ and they prefer 95%+ but had to release(around may) them or everyone missed the boat so to speak everyone sprouted in my case. good move on the cutting front well worth the effort imo i like the vanilla taste of her too very tasty. they finished mid oct for me and should be about same time for you if not before.heres hoping for a successful stress free run for 2011 bud.all the best ps oh and not a hermie in sight never found one male flower on the lot of them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

leafy (10-01-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bud_alzir View Post
    hi leafy femle seeds nl never had a seed fail yet they actually put extra seeds in last years easy sativa as there germ test batch was only 90%+ and they prefer 95%+ but had to release(around may) them or everyone missed the boat so to speak everyone sprouted in my case. good move on the cutting front well worth the effort imo i like the vanilla taste of her too very tasty. they finished mid oct for me and should be about same time for you if not before.heres hoping for a successful stress free run for 2011 bud.all the best ps oh and not a hermie in sight never found one male flower on the lot of them
    What purple marocs finished then mid oct? I cant see that or i hope not, it says mid september so i was thinking mayb end of sept, do u mean norther lights? I see u put female seeds nl? Anyway ill see how they get on indoors first and get nice female

Thanks for dropping in lads, im hopin they will be above soil tomoz or day after, then ill get some pics of the 4 and ill take pics of what my greenhouse looks like now lmao it aint pretty lol. Thanks for info aswell bubla and bud peace leafy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

In this thread m8 there's a guy (rjarja) who has done them in a place that has a shorter flowering time than we do in the uk mate.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ughts-for-2011
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

leafy (10-01-11)

Thanks

Am i going nuts or somat, but i cant find anywere in that thread about anyone growing purple maroc, thought it had only just been crossed? i must just b slow or somat lol. Orrr mayb im too stoned and im missing somat, raji says he has grew dp blueberry? Good thread tho lol. Thanks canna buddy leafy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Am i going nuts or somat, but i cant find anywere in that thread about anyone growing purple maroc, thought it had only just been crossed? i must just b slow or somat lol. Orrr mayb im too stoned and im missing somat, raji says he has grew dp blueberry? Good thread tho lol. Thanks canna buddy leafy
    hi leafy i grew them last year.so it's too stoned lol. but yes they were released last year and there called female seeds nl.the nl meaning holland. you will be hard pushed to find anything earlier imo well you can actually but there potency is piss poor so a waste of time and effort imo heres a pic of purple maroc to avoid any confusion.all the best

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (10-01-11), leafy (11-01-11)

Thanks

hi leafy i think cannamancan as been at that vaporiser again lol.think he is getting purple maroc and bluberry mixed up as stoners do lol.cannamancan put down the volcano and step away from the pc ya too wrecked.j/k pmsl

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (10-01-11), jonathan (20-01-11), leafy (11-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Sorry mate I got mixed up , excuse: I'm comming down off ghe flu and have been busy and got mixed up with the dj short blueberry post when I flicked through.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

leafy (11-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

Good luck with this grow leafy. The early bird and all that ..
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to afriendinneed For This Useful Post:

leafy (11-01-11)

Thanks

Bud... thanks for clearing that up mate That picture u posted is exactly the same as the one i have The good news is all of them are above ground, just and ill show pics of my four girls in next day or two. Cheers mate thanks for being on board

Canna... ha kno worries at all mate, was interesting thread anyway Cheers for droppin in mate ps.... love the profile pic makes me giggle lol

Afin.. thanks for your presence mate Yes im off to a early start this year. Im gonna stick with this one strain find the quickest nicest female and clone life out of her for this season. I cant take kno risks with the greenhouse girl this year, i paid price last year for trying to grow my jack lol. Thanks mate for droppin in

As i said early all 4 maroc are above ground only just and im only gonna giv a really short veg then there off to my mates flower room. As soon as there big enougth to whip couple cuts from each one they will be flowered out. Then ill pick wich female i like best after smoking and observing and grow a mother from that set of cuts. This mother will be used for clones for this spring I hope people realise why im starting so early lol.

Thanks everyone fro droppin in leafy

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

afriendinneed (12-01-11), big syko 75 (20-03-11), cannamancan (16-01-11), connorutr (21-04-11), THE DUDE ABIDES (20-01-11)

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast