Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Auto in a poly

Thanks

autos are fine in a polytunnel they thrive on natrual daylight and the harvest is very good for there size
    snowrider from short stuff are superb! good luck!
    also check out the auto gummy from the thc shop you can get some great plants from this strain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gunnerboy For This Useful Post:

TC-UP (23-01-11)

Thanks

also a 5ltr pot is ample!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gunnerboy For This Useful Post:

TC-UP (23-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

I like the look of Snowryder, might be getting some lights soon, if I get a bag of seeds do they produce well inside as well as GH?

TC

Thanks

My mate has been loving the Snowryder, he started off in his room, just the one, that soon became bedroom crammed where he could, put out a greenhouse in his garden, and some he puts in a open field near his house. His best plants are from in the greenhouse so he sais, as he dosnt really have the room inside - just growing in cardboard boxes.
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrtank View Post
    nothing at all wrong with autos in a polytunnel, of course you'll get get much more if you grow out reg plants, but what reg plant could you potentially harvest june/july?... none

you sound like you've got it sussed anyway just use the autos to get you some early smoke to tide you over and some nice big regular girls to bulk up your harvest

If you put your autos next to your reg plants the autos will be probably be done by the time the other plants are starting to take up the room anyway, so just harvest the autos and then you'll still have the same amount of space to let the regs veg out to themselves

Short stuff autos are a safe bet, reasonable prices and proven plants imo
    Exactly my plans. A couple of early auto harvests (went with GOM as they are fast sons of bitches) to smoke while the big boys are getting on with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trumptummy View Post
    Exactly my plans. A couple of early auto harvests (went with GOM as they are fast sons of bitches) to smoke while the big boys are getting on with it.
    It's been part of my plans as well - got 3 Jack the Ripper that have been vegging inside (1 in oxypot and 2 in soil). As soon as it's warm enough at night, one of them is going in my poly tunnel. The other 2 will then be flowered inside for a potential June harvest, whilst the big girl gets a full season outside. But some extra autos in the polytunnel will help keep the supplies high until she's ready.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3