Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Budbomb

Thanks

Default The Budbomb

Hey Guys! Bought myself one of these yesterday and have to say I quite like it.

Been trying to quit smoking the ol ciggies (again!), been on Champix on prescription for just over 2 weeks and no longer want a cig at all. But as I love my weed thought I'd treat myself to a pipe and take my weed 'raw'. The coil apparently cools the smoke as it passes through. It's deffo not as harsh as a typical gauzed pipe.

Well Happy with it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Looks the bizz GH matey.
    What size is it? How much does it hold? How much did it cost? Where did you buy it from? Marks out of ten?
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

I carried around my trusty Budbomb for absolute years when I first got it. Brilliant wee piece of kit for out an' about smoking, and pish easy to clean with an ISO dip and quick scrub. Pretty discreet too, just a bit bigger than a Clipper and holds about 4-5 smallish hits if you turn the bowl over(that's the only annoyance I ever had, sometimes the far end of the bowl needs pushing towards the end with the flame, but that ain't no thing)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Awesome peice of kit mate how much was it? I might have to invest in one myself

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

They are top little smoking gadgets budbombs , me and 2 mates went to Manchester for a mission about 12 years ago and my mate bought 1, we had about 4 or 5 goes each on the way to the car, we parked on the marks and sparks car park and had to walk through to get to the car and we wr actualy that stoned that we couldn't find our way out , we wr in fits of giggles and we couldn't stop laughing to ask some1 how to get to the car park , my mate stopped laughing and started to ask this woman who worked there and burst out laughing making a really weird high pitched noise right in her face , it's 1 of the funniest things I've ever done/seen , we must have looked like right fucking idiots lol.
    Anyway yeah they're ace but u got to be carefull how hard u suck , because it's so smooth u feel like ur not getting anything so then u suck harder and when u blow out u blow shot loads out and are really really smashed .
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

I paid £21 from my local Head Shop, you can get em cheaper online I image. Like Egg says, great for a sneaky smoke out n about and it don't heat up too much, you can put it straight back in ya pocket as soon as.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    if you turn the bowl over(that's the only annoyance I ever had, sometimes the far end of the bowl needs pushing towards the end with the flame, but that ain't no thing)
    I'm not getting that Egg mate, elaborate on it for me please. Did you use a gauze bowl in yours

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (09-01-11)

Thanks

I did use a gauze for a bit, but don't think that played a part in that. I just found that if your bud's not dry or properly ground(I.e. some twunt you meet while you're out asks if you have a pipe, and proceeds to fill it with rubbish) then sometimes the end of the small removable bowl, away from the side you hold the flame to can take a while to burn evenly. I used to just take the bowl out and poke the contents down towards the other end and relight though, nice and quick fix!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

GrassHopper (10-01-11)

Thanks

Ah, that's why I didn't get it - I don't have a removable bowl wonder if its the same Budbomb, it deffo didn't come with one, mines exactly like the one in the pic only gold colour

Shiva Jack Guest

I've got this little number, pretty much the same idea . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post
    Ah, that's why I didn't get it - I don't have a removable bowl wonder if its the same Budbomb, it deffo didn't come with one, mines exactly like the one in the pic only gold colour
    By bowl, I just mean the chamber on the leftmost of your picture The flame would hit the left side of that, burn some of the bud but not always travel to the other side of the bowl as it's a bit too far - Get me know?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast