Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Budbomb

Thanks

i had 1 really similar called Agent Blue a bit shorter than that 1 but other than that it was the same thats going back about 10 years or so now... was great for toking in the great outdoors...

Thanks

I have one too, the only thing is that you have to clean it regular as the little holes get clogged up with weed and makes it harder to pull on but apart from that it's well cool and stealthy. You can take it anywhere have a shady hit and blow out the smoke. I smell weed but nobodys toking, eh what you onabout nowt to do with me hehe.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

I got one of these, I haven't used it for yonks though.
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Bought 1 yesterday £25 from dr hermans in Manchester (who by the way have stopped selling seeds for ever) and it's top , my mates at snooker loved it last night , they normally smoke about 8 joints normally on a Tuesday whilst Im on my vape but didn't smoke 1 , I was on dutch cheese and it fucked me up I don't like it cause I'm a fanny an it's too strong lol.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    By bowl, I just mean the chamber on the leftmost of your picture The flame would hit the left side of that, burn some of the bud but not always travel to the other side of the bowl as it's a bit too far - Get me know?
    Yeah get you now mate, I been using for 1 big hit at a time so never had that prob. But took it out last night quite packed full, got a few good hits off it but found the last few were a struggle. I find giving it a little tap before lighting helps. Must break up or loosen the burnt bits or something I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    Bought 1 yesterday £25 from dr hermans in Manchester (who by the way have stopped selling seeds for ever) and it's top , my mates at snooker loved it last night , they normally smoke about 8 joints normally on a Tuesday whilst Im on my vape but didn't smoke 1 , I was on dutch cheese and it fucked me up I don't like it cause I'm a fanny an it's too strong lol.
    PMSL What's too strong, cheese or the budbomb?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (17-04-11)

Thanks

Just bought one today.

Thanks

Reckon Im going to get one of these for summer as dont wana smoke spliffs and cant take my bong with me everywhere (If only....)

Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks

does anyone know where i could get one on-line ? - not knowing the right name etc i cant find any...
    Bodge...

non-disclaimer : I smoke and I grow, and I make no apology for either - bollox to the laws of this country.....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post
    Yeah get you now mate, I been using for 1 big hit at a time so never had that prob. But took it out last night quite packed full, got a few good hits off it but found the last few were a struggle. I find giving it a little tap before lighting helps. Must break up or loosen the burnt bits or something I guess.

PMSL What's too strong, cheese or the budbomb?
    the cheese mate , im not a big cheese fan and that night it fucked me up !

BODGE
    does anyone know where i could get one on-line ? - not knowing the right name etc i cant find any...
    its called a budbomb mate just google it , i got a tube to keep mine in with a cap on the end so nobody can smell it when its in ur pocket and on the side it says www.budbomb.com

Thanks

Just ordered one.

Got a silver one from attitude seeds for £21.50 delivered and got a fem kashage seed too, which is awesome.

Cannot wait, was smoking with a mate eariler who has the weedstare cyclone which is so smooth and cool for a pipe but reminded me I needed a good pipe. Would have got a cyclone one but the idea of something i can have in my bag with a few bowls in would be really good for summer, as I hope to as blazed as possible this summer!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast