Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Budbomb

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

im happy for u but....

but the idea of something i can have in my bag
    come on son whats the bag ? have we got a manbag ??????
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Chilled (18-04-11)

Thanks

I had something really similar to this for yrs an yrs, I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like the 'Agent Blue Bullet'. I bought it in a head shop in Manchester/Stockport somewhere in the late 90's, it was exactly the same size, shape and had the screw thread chamber, it was a wicked little stealth pipe, gutted though, the fuckin cops took it off me in the end, I got in a fight in a bar and this thing was quite heavy and round shaped so fitted perfectly in my closed fist, lol. Oops, wish I hadn't done that, alc to blame as usual, anyway I think I'm gonna get one of these new ones, miss my old one, thanks for postin this cos I was lookin for another one of them but couldn't find one, nice1.

Staffy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Staffy View Post
    I had something really similar to this for yrs an yrs, I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like the 'Agent Blue Bullet'. I bought it in a head shop in Manchester/Stockport somewhere in the late 90's, it was exactly the same size, shape and had the screw thread chamber, it was a wicked little stealth pipe, gutted though, the fuckin cops took it off me in the end, I got in a fight in a bar and this thing was quite heavy and round shaped so fitted perfectly in my closed fist, lol. Oops, wish I hadn't done that, alc to blame as usual, anyway I think I'm gonna get one of these new ones, miss my old one, thanks for postin this cos I was lookin for another one of them but couldn't find one, nice1.

Staffy
    i got mine from dr hermans in manchester mate and i think they do them agent blue things aswell.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Stoned Staffy (17-04-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    i got mine from dr hermans in manchester mate and i think they do them agent blue things aswell.
    Thanks Cannadude, u know I think it could of been Herman's now you mentioned it? Gotta get another one of them!
    The damn dog smashed my glass bong now too, a month or so back with his waggin tale, it was ace too, got it in Morocco, it was all glass with a twisted neck on both the main body neck and the bowl pipe neck, so fuckin wounded when it smashed! Think I'm gonna get a 'Roor' or something now, to replace it.

Thanks Canna, yeah think I'll nip up there an get another one of them pipes, will ave a look at that new one too, see which one suits me best. Nice1

Staffy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoned Staffy For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (17-04-11)

Thanks

have one of these my self great bit of kit but its very heavy i near but my teeth in with it by throwing it in to my mouth like i would a joint and there's no hope of using it hands free your lips just wont hold it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    im happy for u but....

come on son whats the bag ? have we got a manbag ??????
    lol a man bag. What I mean is when you go to the park I always bring a bag with me and would have my pipe for when you would need it the most, the park.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilled For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (19-04-11)

Thanks

mine arrived today. I ordered the chrome one but got a black metal one, which I actually really like and was torn between black and silver (wasnt keen on the gold tho).

It is very nice to smoke, still getting the hang of pipes but but lighter than a bong in the day which is nice!

Thanks

*link removed*
    Last edited by Eggbox; 26-04-11 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by relto View Post
    *link removed*
    Thats not a new style budbomb which isnt half as good looking as the new style!

My GF has put me on bong ban this week (I have used it daily for about 3 months now!) just just hit my budbomb and such a good high!

Such a nice high with some barneys farm LSD!
    Last edited by Eggbox; 26-04-11 at 06:57 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilled For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (26-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Removed your link relto as it was against the rules and it was fake anyway, lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast