Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: How does your partner feel about you smoking?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Mine does the trimming if she wants a smoke outta me, she probably smokes more than me, i spend half the time looking after the plants while shes happily skinning away or bugging me too make one.

Thanks

Wow this thread is quit a read i feel for some off you , my misses does not mind ,she actually asks me if i have enough to last me till pay day and will sort me out a cheeky score if ime low.

(my first grow is coming in a week)

She would rather me chilled out and red eye than pissed up and being a totall prick.

Thanks

Quality i actually did a little lol to that
    like gas prices.. im high for no reason

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Mrs TDA enjoys a smoke, unfortunately she likes hash and it's pretty hard to find any decent stuff these days. I've known my dealer for 30yrs now and she always lets me know when some less contaminated stuff is about, then I buy 4oz which lasts the Mrs about 6 months. She thinks my homegrown is too strong (bit of a weirdo is Mrs TDA), at least that means more for me, as long as I can stop my son from raiding my 'cookie jar'.
    All in all a happy family of tokers
    All good things
    TDA

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Mrs Stoney never minded me smoking, but she only rarely partook. However she had a really bad night on the vodka, and since then she doesn't drink apart from the odd 'Baileys' at Christmas.
    However, she started smoking more and more, and now she smokes me under the table!
    It's great though, she follows my grows with as much enthusiasm as me, if not more, and she's a dab hand at using cannabutter in new tasty recipies. Today, we have been enjoying 'chocolate brownie cheesecake', and my day's been good!

Thanks

mrs hooter smokes just about as many joints as i do but she wont touch a pipe or bong for some reason.

she did try one of the cheap ebay vapourisers yesterday cos a friend bought one this week and seemed to like it so maybe a decent vap is on the shopping list this year. (or is it??? she cant roll joints so if she could vape i might find the stash disappearing)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    mrs hooter smokes just about as many joints as i do but she wont touch a pipe or bong for some reason.

she did try one of the cheap ebay vapourisers yesterday cos a friend bought one this week and seemed to like it so maybe a decent vap is on the shopping list this year. (or is it??? she cant roll joints so if she could vape i might find the stash disappearing)
    If she can't roll joints how is she smoking them? Surely you are not rolling your womans J's? Smack her and lock her in the house til she can roll a decent joint! You know it is the best way to show your love for her

Thanks

my mrs grows mushrooms, and tbh i'm not very happy with that! LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to an-sic For This Useful Post:

Father jack (31-01-11)

Thanks

mine had a bad experience with a bong when she was drunk

hasnt got over it yet me smokin makes her feel sick

peace
    DUDEKING76

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6