Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rate the seed banks

Thanks

Hi buddy,

yep we sure do, discount code for 15% off the cart total is THCTALK15

Check this page https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....cannabis-seeds for our freebies details, on purchase promos, etc. When you hit the cart you will then see the freebies you qualify for and we even allow you to choose between some strains and of course autos or fems

Shipping to Canada is £10.95 and we guarantee your order so if the postie loses it or there is an issue at customs then we will resend it for free, we have lots of Canadian customers and next to no issues but we off the guarantee so customers dont take any risks, we do

There a few options for different stealth levels from zero to £9.99 too

right now we have an offer where all orders get at least 2 free seeds (Barneys Farm and Royal Queen Seed choices) even if you only bought 1 seed! This allows us to impress you with our speed, support, discreet guaranteed delivery etc.

Feel free to fire any questions to me but please note i am just about to leave the office as i should have clocked off 3 hours or so ago lol, but ill pick up any messages and reply on my return tomorrow (so long as i have the notifications set up properly, im just learning this forum but should be all good)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamVault - The Vault For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-03-20), GEORGE (10-03-20)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5