Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: counter intelligence against the propoganda on weed, maybe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

Gateway shite! What got me onto other things was being offered it at a new job by a coke head! now the only mind altering or pain relieving drug I take is weed, and sometime paracetamol for the head ache all the smoking has given me. I have ADHD and FSHD two very different conditions and both very much helped by the magical cannabis plant, unlike opium based pain killers and psychostimulants like ritalin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The G is Stoned For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

tangerineboi Guest

I like your views there dekay, i suffer from anxiety, but still smoke weed, its pretty strange, i can smoke some weed strains & i feel hammered, but fine with it, & enjoy the buzz, then i can try something else & it will give me bad anxiety.. Do you know why this is dekay? Id be well grateful if you could tell me which strains would be good for me & what aint... some i slep and eat well on, some i dont hardly feel hungry, & feel horrible, which makes me takes vallies.. defeating the object really.. Tangerine dream, made me wrecked, but had no anxiety... can anyone tell me why this is?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

could it be the indica / sativa thing (two main plant strains)? indicas more stoned , physical effect, soporific, couchlock
    sativa - up high, head based, active but also more paranoia / anxiety promoting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Diply For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks

wow thats some read!

Thanks

this stuff is pretty cool to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hempcrete

Thanks

oh notsprry

Thanks

The original link is down.

Thanks

wow lol

Thanks

There are definitely some sick plots out there to discredit weed and it's benefits.
    There are many "scientific studies' in the last three decades with very questionable interpretations of statistical data. These are usually bank rolled by wealthy right-wing lobbyist and commissioned by the politicians in their pockets. The Reagan Administration bankrolled the infamous monkey study 'proving' that pot caused brain damage. they failed to mention that in the study they repeatedly deprived the monkeys of sufficient oxygen for five minutes a day for several months. Then their was that study in Australia 'Proving' that marijuana caused schizophrenia and other mental ailments, simply because a test group of smokers they rounded up had a slightly higher rate of these mental ailments. What they failed to notice is because marijuana relieves mental anguish so well and so safely it naturally attracts those who suffer from these ailments to use it. Those with serious mental afflictions who turn to other drugs don't tend to live as long or live as productive lives. So the statistics they reported were correct but their interpretation of the facts was way off.

Thanks

I love cannabis, but idk if giving it to young children is a good idea.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5