Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: counter intelligence against the propoganda on weed, maybe

Thanks

Its always the same isn't it 'cannabis is a gateway drug' bla bla bla.
    I actually have to commend the uk government for there ability to hide the fact that this is totally caused by prohibition alone from all but the 'enlightened' of us lol. They have the wool pulled over there eyes.
    Keeping weed illegal causes far more harm than good in every way you want to look at it.

Ahhh my rant is now over (sparks up) what was I saying?

Jinx

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jinx3110 View Post
    Its always the same isn't it 'cannabis is a gateway drug' bla bla bla.
    I actually have to commend the uk government for there ability to hide the fact that this is totally caused by prohibition alone from all but the 'enlightened' of us lol. They have the wool pulled over there eyes.
    Keeping weed illegal causes far more harm than good in every way you want to look at it.

Ahhh my rant is now over (sparks up) what was I saying?

Jinx
    Very true indeed mate. Couldn't agree more.

That gateway rubbish pisses me off tbh, they have no proof of this only the odd kid who says he lost it on weed perhaps that is because they where abusing cannabis in the first place. You could say the same about ciggies, beer ect but they are legal.... and the government gain tax's from them to so who is opening gates now hey....

Going back to kids smoking weed and claiming they lost it, then i think the parents should be looking at why there kids where smoking it in the first place and not knock a herb that has been around on this planet for thousands of years and helps so many people with pain ect.

Just take alook at the stats of how many sensible everyday smokers or cannabis users there are on this planet, they all can't be wrong!

Thanks

I would also like to add to this that pregnant women have been using cannabis for over 5000 years. There have been more than few bodies excavated of pregnant mother's who have passed with preserved cannabis by their side. Now Im sure they didn't roll it up into little manicured papers, and smoke it but I bet they damn sure ate it, as well as would inhale smoldering buds on the stem.

There is more than enough evidence to show women have been using cannabis for PMS, Menstral Cramps, Pregnancy pains, during labour even, then there is that cannabis will fry alittle babies brain, or give a 12 year old schizophrenia.

In fact do some research, people all over the world give their children cannabis as medicine, with turetts, but autistic children really seem to be able to cope with life much better when they find their magic strain or combination.

Documentation and burial discovers clearly show people have used this stuff for longer than we have been organized enough to believe the lies about it. There is a reason the lies don't stick, there is a reason why we all still smoke it, eat it, drink it, extract it and wipe it on infections and cancers. Because it is the real deal.

If there is a god, it created Pot as only God can give life, the devil can only persuade life to evil.

Example, the devil could not have created Cannabis as it is life, pure in form consumed pure as nature created it. No processing, nothing like what needs to happen to opium or coca for it to be deadly to humans.

Weed is a gift of life, If God does not exist then it is a gift from our planet. Our planet is very much real, and wants to survive as much as we do, so why not give the worlds most creative creature the worlds most industrious plant. With Cannbis, oil is unnecessary, cotton is unnecessary, Wood Pulp is unnecessary, 80% of pharmasuticules are unnecessary, drinking alcohol is unnecessary but also able to be created from cannabis if wanted... The list goes on.

Cannabis seeds contain all but 2 essential ammeno acids to stustain life, but the missing 2 can be created from the existing 11 that are there

Cannabis seeds are higher in nutrition than FLAX SEED

Cannbis stalks produce the strongest natural fiber in the world

Cannabis paper can be made organicly without harsh acids and harvested cannabis on the same acrage as trees (in a single harvesting season) produces 40% more pulp then that of trees AND it does it in 4 months as opposed to 25 years the tree takes.

Cannabis clothing is more resilant, cheaper, and actually doesn;t itch or look like burlap

Cannbis oil can be used to run cars. Henry Ford owned a Hemp Production Facility and the first Model T ran on 100% hemp seed oil as ethonel is easily processed.

There is 1000's more that can be done with it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to X_John-Smith_X For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

i'll post this again ......cos i like it
    copied and pasted
    Industrial hemp contains less than 1% of THC the psychoactive component of marijuana. Trying to get high on industrial hemp is akin to trying to get drunk on non alcohol beer.
    Hemp is the world's strongest natural fiber. It has been used to make cloth and rope for over 10,000 years. Hemp was the first crop ever cultivated for textile production.
    Hemp cloth is stronger, longer lasting, more resistant to mildew, and cheaper to produce than cloth made of cotton. Hemp ropes are known for their strength and durability. The original Levi Strauss jeans were made from a hempen canvas. Even Old Glory was made from hemp fiber. A 44 gun frigate like “Old Ironsides” took over 60 tons of hemp for rigging, including an anchor cable 25 inches in circumference.
    Hemp can be used to make virtually anything that is currently made of cotton, timber, or petroleum. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp. Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper. Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper. Until 1883, more than 75% of the world's paper was made with hemp fiber.
    In 1937 Popular Science magazine called hemp "The New Billion Dollar Crop."
    Then the big money people struck out to protect their interests. Newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst led the crusade to ban hemp. Hearst owned millions of acres of prime timber land and a machine that simplified the process of making paper from hemp had just been invented. Hearst used his power as a publisher to create public panic about the evils of hemp and marijuana. Another big money player Pierre DuPont held patent rights to the sulfuric acid wood pulp paper process. In 1937 DuPont patented nylon rope made from synthetic petrochemicals. Along with Duponts backer Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon the big money people prevailed and near the end of 1937 Congress passed the Marijuana Tax Act. By placing a prohibitively high tax on hemp production it destroyed the industry. This was done to protect these big money interests of the timber, petrochemical, and cotton industries. Hemp was briefly re-legalized during W.W.II. The U.S. government produced the movie Hemp for Victory to encourage farmers to grow hemp. Even 4H clubs were asked to grow hemp to help their country in wartime. The parachute that saved George Bush's life in World War II was made of hemp fiber.
    Henry Ford dreamed that someday automobiles would be grown from the soil. In 1941 the Ford motor company produced an experimental automobile with a plastic body composed of 70% cellulose fibers from hemp. The car body could absorb blows 10 times as great as steel without denting. The car was designed to run on hemp fuel. Because of the ban on both hemp and alcohol the car was never mass produced.
    Industrial hemp can replace cotton. Cotton is typically grown with large amounts of chemicals that are harmful to people, wildlife and the entire environment. Close to 50% of all the world's pesticides are sprayed on cotton. Hemp grows well in a wide variety of climates and soils. It requires far less fertilizer and pesticides than most commercial crops.
    All parts of the hemp plant are useful. Hemp can be used to produce everything from fuel to soap. The oil from hemp seeds has the highest percentage of essential fatty acids and the lowest percentage of saturated fats.
    Industrial hemp can yield 3-8 dry tons of fiber per acre. This is four times what an average forest can yield. It can replace wood fiber and help save our forests. Trees take approximately 20 years to mature - hemp takes 4 months. Paper made from hemp lasts for centuries, compared to 25-80 years for paper made from wood pulp.
    Hemp is the perfect source for fuel. It produces more biomass than any other plant. If we had to pay at the pump for all the military costs to keep the oil flowing clean burning alcohol fuel produced from hemp would be a bargain.
    Today industrial hemp is cultivated in Canada, China, Russia, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain, England, Poland and many other Eastern European countries.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Cannabis should be treat like the god plant it is, not villified because a few nut jobs lose the plot, i think also the governement cant defend against not smoking it but eating it. Too much money to lose in legalisation the wankers.
    And what about that 22 year old dying of liver damage at that age from alchohol, i know if i get any problems with me health it would be from pollution, alchohol, saturated fats, government making us enemies all round the world jumping on the US bandwagon, or smoking cigarettes.
    And why we treat so unfairly too, a smackhead fuckup who burgles some innocent gets let off and given drugs to replace his smack by a doctor, not only do they take me weed but everything i need to grow it, no replacement drugs, and a day in court too where i have to pay to have me drugs destroyed.
    If i meet gordon fucking undie stain i am gonna on him.

Thanks

here here to that...

Unfortunatly the Money calls the shots, and the UK (possibly the royals) are the real puppet masters.

I am not trying to offend the majority of people who use this site, but why was Obama the first EVER president of the US to go through the full cerimony from the Queen. Why is he the first to even attempt the cerimony... After I seen that I knew who was pulling the strings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    plus we have built in all natural receptors for cannabis in the brain, why?
    thc/cdb/cbn and all the other cannabinoid receptors are not only in the brain, they are in many parts of the body, including the liver, the stomach, the genitals, the lymph glands etc..
    if you are aware of your bodies natural feelings you can feel where certain strains of weed affect you most, some go straight to the back of the head, some to the top of the eyelid wall, others make you horny, while others make your stomach acid grumble etc..

according to some doc i watched a few years back, the receptors got there by sheer chance, a mammal living alive at the time used to feed on nice tall sativa's that were scattered around everywhere, thus eventually evolving it's brain with the receptors.
    from what i can remember, only humans progressed evolving the receptors in other areas of the body, don't quote me on that i may be wrong, i was smashed when i watched it and it wasn't recent, but the general consensus was of the mammal munching the weed and adapting certain evolutionary benefits from it, as we all know the benefits of the thc receptor for fighting things like epilepsy etc..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BudFiend For This Useful Post:

uncleskunkle (23-03-15)

Thanks

I bet it would be even better and healthier if it was not smoked but eaten!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Cultivation

Thanks

About psycoactives in general.

All a psycoactive substance really is is a something that matches a chemical already produced in the central nervous system mainly the brain. We share 60% of our dna with the banana and other forms of flora and the nutrients we need are pretty much the same for each spieces just in diffrent forms and quantities. Last there are only so many variations of substance life on earth is capable of producing because of the limited number of 'building blocks' available to us.
    Of course when i say limited it's still a lot and the variations possible are huge but it stands to reason that some plants and animals are gonna make us trip out.

Of course cannabis is the hands down number one with loads of potential.

I'll add i don't think schizophrenics should be using weed under any circumstances as it's know to make them worse but for bipolar/manic depressive it can be useful.

http://www.ukcia.org/research/TheUse...arDisorder.php

Before anyone uses it though they should know family history because there is a link with hereditary mentak illness.

Bobby Digital Guest

Smile

Wow!!! where did you dig this up????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast