Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: lemon stinkys 12/12 from seed using only 200w enviro

Thanks

If there not there they are out of stock i would assume.

They are a cracker from what i read, i have my beady eye on the shop for the return....

Thanks

Wow I am amazed by the results you got man! I never imagined one could get such fantastic results with a red 200w&12/12 from seed, you truly inspired me and helped me make up my mind as to what I wanna do, thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

cheers rastman , best of luck with your grow - make sure you grow a strain that youve seen someone else has already grown out successfully as not all strains like being grown this way

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    cheers rastman , best of luck with your grow - make sure you grow a strain that youve seen someone else has already grown out successfully as not all strains like being grown this way
    you must be very proud of this grow bergkamp ,soo many people getting inspired and admireing this thread
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

I'm going to grow:
    1. Blaze/MTF x C99
    2. LH/PU x C99
    3. NYCD x C99

that my friend has sent me, he grown them in completely different conditions but I'll try and see how its going

Thanks

Hello mate, this is class and can't say enough how thankful I am to everyone who posts pics and shares their grows on here. I am new and never tried this before so It really helps a big amount.

I was curious mate cos I can't see anywhere in your posts about the Light you use cos I know there are a few different types, is yours cfl or hps? big difference in these? and also what method did u use to germ the seeds?

Gotta try this now after seeing your results. very good must say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZiGGA View Post
    Hello mate, this is class and can't say enough how thankful I am to everyone who posts pics and shares their grows on here. I am new and never tried this before so It really helps a big amount.

I was curious mate cos I can't see anywhere in your posts about the Light you use cos I know there are a few different types, is yours cfl or hps? big difference in these? and also what method did u use to germ the seeds?

Gotta try this now after seeing your results. very good must say.
    its in the title mate he used a 200w red enviro which is a cfl, hps seem to be the way to go if you are growing full size plants i.e vegging them first but as you can see from this diary flowering from seed with cfl's produces some very nice results

Thanks

Subd

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Thanks

Nice choose of strains. Where you put new photos?

Thanks

nice to see, it was really impressive to see that they became so massive on 12/12 from the start.
    will be nice to see upcoming pictures :-) ..

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14