Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: lemon stinkys 12/12 from seed using only 200w enviro

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

cheers for the comments ptb and bitter
    tombong - the three strains (nirvana n/l & ak48 and stinkys) that ive done 12/12 from seed have all shown sex about three/four weeks after putting them in the soil, i havent grown ww though so they might be a bit different.

Thanks

Thumbs up

cheers m8, nice 1.
    GOOD luck with the rest of your grow ill be waching.
    TOMBONG.

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

looks sick dude, you end up with 4 fems?

Ill be interested in watching this grow, I just bought 3 CFL's and was wondering how many plants I could grow in an area that size. I should have a little more light output than you, didn't think you could grow 4 healthy plants under that light though..
    Tiger got to hunt,
    Bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
    Tiger got to sleep,
    Bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.

-K. Vonnegut

Thanks

alright dude how old are your plants? i have a 200w eniro and will be building my grow room this wk end? i c you've had some good results in the past, i think i'll be going 12/12 from seed i think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
    looks sick dude, you end up with 4 fems?

Ill be interested in watching this grow, I just bought 3 CFL's and was wondering how many plants I could grow in an area that size. I should have a little more light output than you, didn't think you could grow 4 healthy plants under that light though..
    cheers mate , yep got the four females i was after. and i`ll soon find out if its possible to do four plants under this light, i reckon i`ll be alright as going 12/12 from seed keeps the plants very short - my last couple of grows were both under 2 foot when harvested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Shrew View Post
    alright dude how old are your plants? i have a 200w eniro and will be building my grow room this wk end? i c you've had some good results in the past, i think i'll be going 12/12 from seed i think.
    alright dave , the plants have been in soil now for about 6 weeks,
    what strains are you planning on growing?
    make sure you do a diary . i like to see other peoples results using similar basic setups

good luck with the grow

Thanks

i remember lookin at ur last 12/12 grow, how many O's did you end up with per plant?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
    i remember lookin at ur last 12/12 grow, how many O's did you end up with per plant?
    sorry mate couldn't tell you , as i dont own a set of scales , i only really smoke a spliff a day (maybe a couple more at weekends) and the harvest off 2 plants lasted me just over 2 months. so as growing like this usually takes about 10 to 12 weeks my thinking was if i could get the 4 females each time and a similar yield per plant to previous grows i should basically become self sufficient.

plants have a lot more side growth than on other strains ive grown this way .no nutes as yet might start with a weak solution on my next water .

couple of pics:

the last picture is of the best looking plant - lots of bud sites compared to the others - will try to get some better pics when i take them out for the next watering.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Looking good mate , never grown 12/12 from seed before, didn't realise growth that good was possible with it, thoese look like theyre going to be pretty good.
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

Thanks

cheers strider ,
    midnight toker gave me the idea of growing 12/12 from seed ,have a look through his diaries he had some amazing results , although he was using a much higher spec setup than i am.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast