Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Grubs - DNA Headband Grow

Thanks
    Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,375 Posts

grub duuude quality grow mate really enjoyed the trip and what a niiiiiiiiiiiice plant lol
    cant wait for the smoke report and as always RESPECT
    "If You Smoke Like I Smoke Ya High Like Everyday"
    RESPECT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thcdudeuk For This Useful Post:

Grub (06-06-11)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,393 Times in 7,350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thcdudeuk View Post
    grub duuude quality grow mate really enjoyed the trip and what a niiiiiiiiiiiice plant lol
    cant wait for the smoke report and as always RESPECT
    Bless ya mate, Thanks!

I still aint chopped her yet, I'm still waiting for the trichs to turn cloudy/amber. I hope she finishes soon though as I NEED the space that the fat bitch is taking up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (06-06-11)

strewth Guest

Great plant mate, looking forward to the smoke report, looking at the pics makes me wanna reach for my tin of goodness and crack a couple of beans myself lol

Talpa Guest

Lovely looking plant mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-11-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,928 Times in 7,808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    eff me thats not just bud, that's a rampant cancerous mass of buds LOL

lovely handywork fella

peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-11-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    Quick update...

101 days since she popped out the soil (80 days since going 12/12), and she's looking fine.
    She has been fed absolutely nothing.... just plain old tap water. - Repotting a few times and finishing off in a huge bucket really does make a big difference.
    This particular strain seems to love the Arthur Bowers too and has shown no deficiencies at all throughout the grow, unlike a Cheese plant that i'm currently growing that is hating the compost and the growth is poor.

The bud growth on this pheno is bloody lovely. The top 2ft of the plant is just a mass of buds. Infact it's so dense and heavy that I'm struggling to keep the plant standing upright, she keeps trying to snap on me!

I'm a tad surprised at the flowering time. She's been flowering for 9.5 weeks as of today and could easily go another week... maybe 2 if I want nice cloudy/amber trichs. So she's a 12 week'er for sure!

She really has been a pleasure to grow, so Thanks again DNA and Deek for allowing me to do this growout. She's probably one of the easiest strains I've grown and thanks to the Arthur Bowers compost has suffered no health or feeding problems at all.

Here's how she's looking as of today... this is my POTM entry pic, so feel free to cast you vote my way if you feel she's worth it.

Thanks for looking in guys and for following this diary. It is much appreciated.

I will update again in a couple of weeks or so, after drying and sampling her delights with a smoke report etc.
    Mate I hope my plants look something like that, that is some nice looking buds, well done mate , and looking forward to your smoke report as OG Kush is one of my favourite strains and Diesel ain't 'alf bad itself, lol.

Hopefully in a few crops I'll be producing plants like these, I'm definitely getting another clone/mother/veg tent if this grow goes well.
    'Follow my adventures as I create the World's Greatest Hybrid, my diary can be found if you look hard enough'. Excerpt from forthcoming Auto-Biography.

Zed's 'Ha Ha Buds' (Buddha's Sister x Original Haze).....Coming Soon From Crappi-Canna Seeds.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BaSHteaHcee For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-11-12)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,393 Times in 7,350 Posts

I should have linked the report to this diary ages ago, but hey ho better late than never.

Smoke Report.

Thanks

hey grub, i no am a bit late but....really beautiful plant, she looks super healthy and loaded with bud

happy growing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hairflick For This Useful Post:

Grub (17-01-13)

15. Default

Very nice looking plant, I've got one of these in my collection, hope mines a shorter flowering pheno tho
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

Grub (21-01-13)

Thanks

Very nice plant... I think I my try this

18. The Following User Says Thank You to babystankk For This Useful Post:

Grub (30-05-13)

Thanks

Holy shit m8

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fro For This Useful Post:

Grub (01-06-13)

Thanks

Holy shit bro I want to grow that plant now not just for the harvest but for its beauty

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaHero For This Useful Post:

Grub (19-05-14)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5