Thread: 8pot or 10pot bubbler ??????

Thanks

Default 8pot or 10pot bubbler ??????

hi bud lovers,my bubbler system turn up today and was wondering if to do 8 or 10 pots in a dr240w tent.was only going to do 6 pots but when i got the price it was £350 for 6 or £358 for 12 pots from dr greens so of course i bought the 12.is there any 1 out there doing the same? first time bubble grow fingers crossed.

Thanks

just use them all m8 myt aswell, if it fits in ok then do it m8, veg 3-4 weeks the flower, is the tent 2.4x2x1.2 or2.4x2.4x2?

if you have sufficient ventelation, fans, cf etc then go for it m8, is you bubbler system single oxypots or post pic??

sqydro Guest

yeah mate depends what you want from it do 8 less veg time for what u want to acheive yield wise and what not, is it a recirc system? i done 8 non recirc and got 52 oz dry from it, was a bit of hassle but in the end all worth it lol

Similar Threads

1. pH/EC Bubbler Issue
    By BigJimmy in forum General Cannabis Growing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-10, 11:33 AM
  2. diy bubbler systems
    By CockRoach in forum Home/DIY section
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-04-10, 04:37 PM
  3. bin the bubbler
    By MrLers20 in forum Stealth And Small Grows
    Replies: 1