Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ISMOKEHERB Blog by Nuff Said

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

which is the issue with cock in mate i didnt see it cause my phone hasnt got a flash player but now im on mi laptop?

edit ; issue 3 just read cocks post lol.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (04-05-11)

Thanks

he's also in issue 4 with a write up about hyde park man
    [/URL]
    Legalise it, Don't criticise it
    ISMOKE Magazine -
    The Voice For Cannabis Users Nationwide

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

Default Comments and opinions

diply dips his oar in..again

I have to post comments and opinions - ill explain why at the end
    nuff saids - article on cannabis uk history was very informative and good to see UK perspective.

Cocklea - any chance of activism from a welsh perspective -Cardiff, 7th May 2011, Million Marijuana March. noticed a blog piece on ismoke site about it?

jason reed - marketing excellent - There is a similar issue in what scientific research gets funded in the UK and what areas it chooses to study. If you look through the most recent UK research you'll find lots of stuff about Cannabis and psychosis, cannabis triggering mental illness e.t.c , I guess it helped to back up the current 'Skunk' marketing angle/political agenda (nothing better than a few scientic peer reviewed papers to back up your point of view).
    However if you look abroad at scientific papers you find positive views about how it helps in lots of physial illnesses with pain relief e.t.c

re marketing - would have been nice to see a mention of the current 'rebranding' of legalise cannabis to clear - with its new focus on medical benefits, as a postive move, in same article

clark french - personal testimony was great as were the reviews

joseph r pietriv - informative,what did he mean bags are bad? bubble bags? and that light regime, very interesting would like to see some hard evidence of that; plants grown side by side under different light regimes. hmmm wonder if it works for autos?

looking forward to are-you-mental , how long can cocketish last before he descends into verbal abuse mode.

so why comment? because you dont have letters page!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diply For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11), New Age Outlaw (10-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

i dont think id be the best person to write up about the cardiff march cos i simply wernt there Gman lol plus im never able to restrain myself from the typical welsh spanking abuse.

cheers for the comments - good idea about the readers letters page - - just write your bit/letter in here and im sure nuff will be open to the idea and ill tell him to come av a look - i dunno head it "ismoke letter"............and about me being all.....yaknow....reserved and shit in the mag lol...........i think thats the reasoning behind outlaws cunning "are u mental" idea.......he thinks i dont know.......oh i know his plan............get cock to talk shit......yaknow like on here lol

ya man should be fun i still aint started anything yet but im usually a last min kinda fella - good under pressure...steady in a crisis......just feckin mint me

issue 5 should be phat!!! theres an interview with some personal mates part of the famous DUBNIUM nights down south. im pretty sure a few of you have heard of or probably been to one?

me and outlaw in "are you mental".........lets just say im nearly sweating

oh and with a bit of luck.....the start of the new ismoke comic strip

and thats just the shit i know is in next issue...............gonna be a goodun i reckon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

Diply (09-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

Thanks Diply, great feedback there, much appreciated. Think you've given Nuff food for thought there, thanks mate.

Thanks for the good comments on my piece too on the marketing of cannabis. Fully agree with you on it all, I may well have to extend this and speak of the scientific areas you speak of. I'll be sure to give you the credit as muse on it! Thanks again Diply, really pleased you enjoyed the magazine.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Diply View Post
    looking forward to are-you-mental , how long can cocketish last before he descends into verbal abuse mode.
    not long..... check next issue lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (29-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

I'm going to need counselling!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (29-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

30 years ago I began my smoking journey listening to stuff like this.

Now I sit here smoking contemplating as you do, litening to some vibes, and guess what. I am without a job, but with the addition of kids, wife and a house, and the song is just as relevant today, the shituation is just the fecking same. At least the herb helps make the tough times bearable

peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2