Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Cannabias Flashcard - Research

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by New Age Outlaw View Post
    Here's my favourite at the mo, I've had this quite a few times recently:

"There are more important things to worry about"
    As much as I'd love cannabis to be legal, there are more important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy1972 View Post
    Cannabis surely causes fatalities in terms of "mishaps under the influence" -- seriously, that came up in a conversation once.
    Eh, I've done some silly stuff while high that could have ended badly and I probably wouldn't have done if sober. Mostly when I was younger though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to new_neo For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (23-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

Quote Originally Posted by new_neo View Post
    As much as I'd love cannabis to be legal, there are more important things to worry about.

Well, I certainly didn't expect that from a someone in the know! lol. This is my reply whenever I see that one (it is a pet peeve of mine that specific one) -

Firstly, check the political history of Britain, moreover War history. During the second world war, Britain pushed through and did some tremendous domestic legislative actions. The country didn't cease to function then, so why would it at any other time?! There is no priority to politics. This excuse is PURELY political delay tactics and nothing more. Just a month ago, I saw a packed house debate how un-kept shrubs were ruining the views of so many people, this had tremendous backing and was pushed through immediately... you see my point. It is political nonsense that we can find within "there are more imortant things".

Then, I ask, what other subject matter costs the country around £20billion in judicial services that perpetuate a problem, in turn, this hands £6billion to the worst gangs, cartels and human traffickers you can imagine. This £6billion also funds terrorism, child exploitation, and the arms trade.

Then, we have people who are being forced to take organ toxic medication and are facing the choice of a slow death through prescribed meds that are infective, or loss of liberty through ingesting a very safe substance in comparison. There is not a more important issue to these people I wager.

Then, we have 8 million regular cannabis user in the UK. Their loss of life through inhibited livelihood and job prospects means that a vry real treadmill of hell is in place for those wishing to ingest a safer substance than alcohol.

Furthermore; children have ready access to bad cannabis that has the incorrect balance of cannabinoids, adulterants like glass, harder drugs, and chemicals to give false potencies and weight for the hardline cash croppers. This will lead a child to all manner of health fallout and judicial reprisal resulting in a life ruined before it starts.

I think you can see where my position stands on the matter. hehe

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-03-11), Hooter (24-03-11), new_neo (23-03-11)

Dirk Gently Guest

I reckon you just got spanked mate lol. NAO is a pro-warrior. :P

Thanks for all this info guys, I know it's tempting to get into debate here on the thread but I consider we're all on the same side more or less. This is taking a lot longer than I'd hoped due to the amount of research on fine detail I'm having to do. I feel a bit like a solicitor only less evil, bloodsucking and generally unpleasant. No offence to any solicitors here, I just hate you

Some of the suggestions overlap a bit so I'm trying to generalise them a bit . "Mental Health" would be Brain damage and paranoia etc.
    Last edited by Dirk Gently; 23-03-11 at 08:53 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No no, no spanking! Unless we're up for that?! hehe, Like the Warrior though, that's a keeper. I just get to hear most of the arguments and some annoy me, that one does. No malice aimed at new_neo, anyone on here is a friend in my books.

Good stuff Dirk, look forward to it all. I'm sure I can still think of more, brain's fried at mo!!

Dirk Gently Guest

No no, no spanking! Unless we're up for that?! hehe, Like the Warrior though, that's a keeper. I just get to hear most of the arguments and some annoy me, that one does. No malice aimed at new_neo, anyone on here is a friend in my books.

Good stuff Dirk, look forward to it all. I'm sure I can still think of more, brain's fried at mo!!
    Nah I was just messing about, all in jest I assure you. I hope NN took no offence, as none was intended.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh gawd, I've over compensated and created a scene, my mum told me this would happen! No offence taken from the no offence intended from the initial potential offence! Right Neo, look what you've started! Mods, BAN HAMMER HIM!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-03-11)

Thanks

Just realised, I'm the mod of this forum, I'm looking for ban hammer now! lol

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (31-03-11), new_neo (31-03-11)

Dirk Gently Guest

lol you're mental mate. I want what he's having. You should know better than to have two drama queens in one thread both apologising for nothing lol.
    Last edited by Dirk Gently; 23-03-11 at 09:17 PM. Reason: nube to/two/too error!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cannabis causes social ineptitude?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cannabis causes social ineptitude?
    Well, considering the mind boggling bullshit some people do and say when sober, that might be a positive effect.

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world." - Carl Sagan

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . ...But never at dusk." - Steve Martin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast