Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The insane rantings of a normal person.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

lol cheers - G its not a JK hate thread mate its just the insane rantings of a normal person...the subject matter will change depending on my mood and who/what ruined it at the time lol

i think its a blog? never done one so cant really say for sure but Outlaw said i should do one and that hed read it, and someone else said "why would i want to read it you prick! wtf you got to say?" so of course i had to have a go

plus someones gotta represent the guttertrash of the forum populous namean chaps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (10-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

ah well thats different cock !

and i hate jeremy more than any one !!! hes a big shitfaced girl imo dont get me started!

now would i read your blog? guttertrash you say?
    ill think on it cock

ill tell you what ill read your blog if you post in my diary just so i dont feel so much of a loser!

nice one cock very entertaining thread
    lol silly fucker

its all good G

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (09-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

Bloody brilliant Cock! Keep it up!

Running Man reality show would be immense. We should have celebrity stalkers of Tommy Wash with a chainsaw, Nigella the knife throwing nympho, Andy Grey can just commemorate and have a shandy whenever his dragging knuckles get in the way.

I's also like to the Adventure Game come back, remember that?

It had the grunda grunda plant, we can substitute that with one of Dekay's Black Dominas. The adventure game was cooked up on some crazy arse shit I'm sure of it. Tommy Ball Reveals All? You fucker! He of course sired Zoe Ball. Figures.

Nosey Bonk, what the hell was that all about?

No wonder us 80's kids are so messed up. Just Say No they implored of us? I didn't need to take crack, these shows did more than enough of skull fucking me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Thanks

lmao that 1st clip is well disturbing Outlaw it felt like she said "evaporate" about 27 times, dont think i count as a 80s kid tbh born in 82 and growing up in a cut and shut caravan obviously meant money was sparse and no tv til like 92. maybe i do count as 80s and have just blocked it all out cos it was pants most of the time lol

nosey bonk - lol just how the feck did they get away with it? lmfao@that

Thanks

haha nice post mate laughed out loud a few times, especially from the jeremy kyle "episode titles" you came up with haha. i agree with the keeping shit in the bra thing though. some woman on a dating show the other day pulled somet out of her bra and the guy chose her to go on a date with1! it kind of creeeps me out/ lowers my respect and sexual desire towards said ladies.....

i should start keeping a wad between my bollocks and whip that out - wonder what people would have to say about accepting that dough haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderfeck For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Thanks

As an American I've really enjoyed the rantings of CR. I'm subscribed. Didn't know who the fuck JK was so I looked him up on the Wiki.

In September 2007, Judge Alan Berg described The Jeremy Kyle Show as trash which existed to "titillate bored members of the public with nothing better to do". He went on to say "It seems to me that the purpose of this show is to affect a morbid and depressing display of dysfunctional people whose lives are in turmoil" and added that it was "human bear-baiting".[5] The judge so characterised it "after [a] husband was provoked into headbutting [his] wife's lover in front of [Kyle's] studio audience".[6]

For every one of these assholes you have over there in Brit-land we've got 5 here in U.S.-land.

Keep up the good work CR.
    May you do well at everything you aspire to do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NLNo5 For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderfeck View Post
    . some woman on a dating show the other day pulled somet out of her bra and the guy chose her to go on a date with1! it kind of creeeps me out/ lowers my respect and sexual desire towards said ladies.....

i should start keeping a wad between my bollocks and whip that out - wonder what people would have to say about accepting that dough haha
    agreed and ...lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by NLNo5 View Post
    As an American I've really enjoyed the rantings of CR. For every one of these assholes you have over there in Brit-land we've got 5 here in U.S.-land.
    nice one mate call me cock please;D CR is so... i dunno but it aint me lol

some strange goings on ere on thct recently? theres like 3 not too bad yanks on here now i might even start having to pretend to feel bad when i take the piss now lol

see what wiki says about "taking the piss" - and come in chat everyday from 12/3pm for cock's special english lessons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BURNZ For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

That noseybonk is some freaky shit.
    Is that where the inspiration for this guy came from: -

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

PMSL. Cock gets more entertaining by the day.

You should get your own newsletter/email sponsered by thctalk, sent out weekly to all members of thct.

You could be our stoner journalist. Giving us your take on this weeks news. Just a thought.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sativa Steve For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (10-03-11)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast