Thread: who has the original "cheese" pheno?

Thanks

Default who has the original "cheese" pheno?

ok. so cheese is a phenotype of skunk #1, but who has the original skunk #1 that cheese came from?

Thanks

sensi seeds
    im bored so i collect pictures and information from all over the internet for entertainment for me and other to see and read.

SMOKE THE WEED DONT LET THE WEED SMOKE YOU

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mr greenfingers. For This Useful Post:

Stanky Dank (23-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

i hear theres only one place to find it and thats Rimmers mums pussy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (06-08-11)

Thanks

U hoping to find another cheese seed?I know a lad who did that but didn't find it lol told him

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr greenfingers. View Post
    sensi seeds
    Wrong answer

The only place that does the original line that "Sam the Skunkman" brought over from the States is Flying dutchmen & they sell it under the name "The Pure"
    Last edited by Bubbla; 24-03-11 at 06:31 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbla For This Useful Post:

mr greenfingers. (24-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi stankydank firstly yes it was introduced into holland by sam the skunkman from the usa as far as i am aware. were did the cheese come from as in source a pkt of skunk1 seeds from sensi seedbank in 89 or thereabouts.oh and just for the record i had this plant(cheese) well obviously not THAT one but i can honestly say i bought a pkt of skunk 1(15 seeds) and a pkt of sensi skunk(15 seeds) from them in person in 1992 15 pound a pkt but it was guildas back then i got 31 plants out of them 30 seeds i was expecting far less hence the cheapest genetics to make sure i got some girls as i wanted super skunk but thought best to hedge my bets and one skunk 1 plant was that pungent that it could penetrate through bricks lol serious i am in no doubt that WAS a so called cheese pheno.so for people to say it was a one of..well lets just say i know different.it was grown on a windowsill i got half oz of it and smoked it and thought nothing of it. my mate went over next year pink floyd gig in rotterdam and i gave him money for a pkt of nl#5 x haze yes they were dear as in £120 for a pkt of 15/16 the rest as they say is history but you will not find better breeding on this planet imo cheers neville your a genius.nl#5 x haze =phsychadelic couchlock of the highest order.all the best