Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Android phone apps?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Default Android phone apps?

I got a HTC Desire and would like to get some tips on good programs and games, preferably free once.

I got so far:

Programs:
    WhatsApp: Free texting program so you don't have to pay for messages.

Sound Meter: Checks decibel, which is pretty awesome to use particularly when you wanna find out how much your stealth grow sounds etc

Rock Player Lite: Multi media program for online tv like BBC stile viewings and other movie, music etc

Google Goggles: You take picture of a text on anything and it looks it up on google, great for when going in stores etc

Tiny Compass: Never know when it come in handy when traveling, very accurate and works good.

Sleep as a droid: Check your REM sleep and sleeping pattern over all, if you wake up or sleep restless etc its pretty cool!

Games:
    Word search unlimited: Awesome word game and my favorite game, you have to find words that can be going in all kinds of directions among a rabble of others, kinda like a code game, great for training your brain. My record is 86/8 in speed 10.8.

Glow hockey: Air hockey game

Touch pool Lite 3.0: only demo version though of pool.

Reversi: Board game, also a brain game a kind of chess if you will

Mahjong: China solitaire matching game, pyramid stile also great fun and brain game.

Snooker: Pool game.

Give any tips you feel is worth checking out : )
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks

best thing you can get is app killer .... for killing the aps that are running and you dont know about its called advanced task killer

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roareruk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (24-03-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roareruk View Post
    best thing you can get is app killer .... for killing the aps that are running and you dont know about its called advanced task killer
    Its that why my battery dies so fricking fast? Its very irritating that the battery ends so fast on these smart phone, I have to put mine on charge every day, it kinda sucks.

Def gonna check it out, thanks man!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks

What are you running hun? Gingerbread?

You can download something called " Go launcher" its what I'm running on my Google nexus S with gingerbread.
    Will let you configure the system to how you want it and it includes what i would say is the best app killer avaible.
    Also lets you configure your RAM and battery usage.

Peace

Mrs.S
    xox

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.Scruffles For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yup with advanced task killer ive been known to get 5 days easy with minimal use out of one charge on mine

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roareruk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

I got the shut everything else off one advanced task killer, saves battery apparently but they last ages anyways, just good to not have everything running.
    Damn i was slow with that one.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Scruffles View Post
    What are you running hun? Gingerbread?

You can download something called " Go launcher" its what I'm running on my Google nexus S with gingerbread.
    Will let you configure the system to how you want it and it includes what i would say is the best app killer avaible.
    Also lets you configure your RAM and battery usage.

Peace

Mrs.S
    xox
    I have no idea what I'm running, how do I look it up?

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    I got the shut everything else off one advanced task killer, saves battery apparently but they last ages anyways, just good to not have everything running.
    Damn i was slow with that one.
    Mine doesn't last ages, have to re-charge it every day only had it for a week now and don't call or message much, I have just been sitting with the Word search and the others. The Glow hockey I bet takes alot of battery though. Def gonna check up on task killer.

What I'm most pissed off about this phone is that it messed up my phone book order so all the last names are before the names and most of the people I don't have last name its just places or something else so I can remember who it is and where I have meet them etc so everything is in chaos Also every time I call someone they end up on top of the list like its the Calling list as well.

Thought it had deleted my mothers number when I was gonna try calling her other phone but couldn't even find her profile again until I looked at the top : /

14. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks

I was always late for work because i'm crap at getting up until I got "Alarm Clock Plus" and am never late now It makes you do a maths sum before the alarm sound will turn off, you can set the difficulty of the sum you want to do. It works because it gets your brain active straight away and if you have the sum settings on hard by the time you have worked it out you are awake.

Highly recomended for all you peeps that can't get out of bed in the morning

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shades Of Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (24-03-11), Up_in_smoke (09-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shades Of Green View Post
    I was always late for work because i'm crap at getting up until I got "Alarm Clock Plus" and am never late now It makes you do a maths sum before the alarm sound will turn off, you can set the difficulty of the sum you want to do. It works because it gets your brain active straight away and if you have the sum settings on hard by the time you have worked it out you are awake.

best i dont get that one - i would have a phone shaped dent in my wall

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shades Of Green View Post

My problem is to get any sleep lol

And when I do I always seem to either not wake up at all by the clock even if its set on five different ringings or I wake up five-ten minutes before it start's ringing but my cousin uses this and think its great so nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    best i dont get that one - i would have a phone shaped dent in my wall
    ^This goes for me to lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), Shades Of Green (31-03-11)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast