Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Android phone apps?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

just got a new phone myself and one app i think is a must have is tunein radio http://tunein.com/mobile/android/

lets you listen to thousands of radio stations from all over the world - awesome bit of kit , never need to bother with mp3s again as you can always find something on there to listen to

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (28-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    just got a new phone myself and one app i think is a must have is tunein radio http://tunein.com/mobile/android/

lets you listen to thousands of radio stations from all over the world - awesome bit of kit , never need to bother with mp3s again as you can always find something on there to listen to
    That's really sweet!

If you want a program that erases every history for call's, app shop search, internet searches etc etc then get HistoryEraser, it removes everything and very easy to use, just press the category you wanna erase stuff in and its done.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

was sat there stoned the other night playing with tunein, listening to a blues station from new orleans , then moved on to a station called goa-psy in the electronic section - top class head fuck stuff . proton radio in electonic section is also good .
    only had it a couple of days but i would say it was worth updating my phone just to get that one app - fuck angry birds

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (28-03-11)

Notorious WD Guest

i find the gameville baseball stars a quality game to download.

btw, cheers bergs for that radio app, its a pearler mate...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

bergkamp (01-04-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    best i dont get that one - i would have a phone shaped dent in my wall
    Haha nearly done it my self the first time then I realised I have a £400 phone, turned the math sums to easy after that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shades Of Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

I got a few more good once:
    Jetfit- Its a gym workout muscle gain diary, put in all your meazures and then it follow and saves your work out and what you gain and what muscle exercise etc also shows all/alot of muscle training instructions and much more.

Jointtogether- Strain list where you can watch buds/colas in 3D (so long there is only A-b strains in 3D though but more in the regular pictures.

KnotsGuide - Shows how to do different knots.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Thanks

best apps iv found are: games: angry birds - very addictive game youll get dead legs playing this shit on the bog aper toss : another very addictive game : drop is another good game for passing time
    apps: advanced task killer it save your battery ten fold
    google maps for navigation : google sky maps are real good for looking at the stars ffice suite for looking at your windows word excell shit: weed converter for everything to do with weights.
    theres so many but there the best ones iv found on andriod deffo get angry birds so much fun an its free as are all the other apps iv posted
    hope this helps a little i was the same when i got my andriiod what to get what to get 100,000 fukin things and 99,900 are crap

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnalClamp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (05-04-11)

Thanks

If you're looking to save battery, juice defender is good for that. Turns off everything you're not using such as wifi etc.
    Tiger emulators are brilliant, they are free and you can get nes, snes, gb, gba and sega ones, and they're free!!! So can play all the old school games on your Android
    Not all the time, just every evening and all day weekends

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joffiler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20), J420 (10-04-11)

Thanks

i just downloaded applanet for my droid incredible, and its awesome. it unlocks thousands of dollars worth of apps for free. hope it helps.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanky Dank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-20)

Icon Guest

Walkie talkie and CB Radio are fucking hilarious you can also use them for free communication fwiw

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast