Thread: Tryolite.

Thanks

Default Tryolite.

Ok, so this may be a tricky one, but let me chuck it out there and see what comes back...

I've never tried using any type of vaporiser, but it sounds like it's a good thing to use, particularly if you want to avoid using baccy, which I do...

I'm thinking of getting an iolite, but it's a lot of cash for me to risk if I find it's not for me - Is there any way I can try one out before I buy one?

Even if not an iolite specifically, but any vaporiser...

Or, if I can't get my hands on an actual vaporiser, how could I test the effects of vaporising without a purpose-built vaporiser?
    That's it!! Stop the planet, I'm getting off!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

well its a predicament for sure, but i think the answer is to bite the bullet and shell out £115 for an iolite.

i bought one as i stopped smoking a few years ago, and smokng pure joints put me on my arse every time.

i have shared my iolite with people who don't smoke, and therefore wouldn't try weed and it's always been a success

we went to a dinner party once and passed it round the table for desserts

three of the people there had never somked, and everyone enjoyed it, it's very much like passing a joint around without the damaging shit that comes with tobacco

i thinkk you will like it if you buy it, but if not, you could always sell it without losing too much money.

i got one, then also bought a v tower extreem a few weeks after.

i much prefer the v tower, but i like the iolite for it's portability.

go no, spoil yourself, if you do quit baccy, it will pay for itself in no time!!

ps, the missus has kicked fags after using one of these e cigarettes,well wort the cost

in the future, i believe that people will be vaping instead of smoking (nicotine and weed), i hears a rumor that pubs are stopping selling fags in favor of the e-fags
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!