Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cheese#1

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi rockster cheers for that^ there was also a rare pheno of there sensi skunk (seed form) going around about the same time all i can say is that neville is/was a breeding genius and i doubt anyone can raise the bar he set back then and i respect that man a lot koi carp parakeets you name it give neville a male and a female and he will breed you a champion lol i never managed to find one in my pkt(15 seeds) lol but there out there apparently potent as fook too.all the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

Rockster (19-06-11)

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Aw man, you are the cherry on the cake of an otherwise very rainy day, big ups to ya bruv.

The truth was out as of 6 months ago on other forums and we are mid grow for many grows here so do sharpen your pitchforks meanwhile and in the harvest we'll see who has to hoist themselves up on their own petard or fucking otherwise?

peace

the fuck

out

Rockster
    Chin up mate. As I always say to haters...........fuck em.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,873 Times

im not hating i just have strong views on his miracle creation as do lots of other people on and around the net

can you send me some links to where your strain is being/has been test grown next to the original exo cut by independent growers ???
    Last edited by seymour-buds; 14-06-11 at 07:23 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

jobby2812 (03-07-11)

mellowed Guest

Stop being a bellend and wait for the lab results like the rest of us mate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Stop being a bellend and wait for the lab results like the rest of us mate.
    errrr excuse me whats with the insults, and since when is it not been ok to ask questions, obviously dr rockster is proud of his sk#1 pheneo all im doing is researching for my own conclusions

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by seymour-buds View Post
    errrr excuse me whats with the insults, and since when is it not been ok to ask questions
    Bellend is my word of the week an I have been using it to talk to everyone not just you.

By all means ask your questions but when you are repeating the same question over and over to try and prove your point is tiresome. You know he is having it tested along with the true exodus cheese so why are you wanting facts and prof when you will have the exact answer in a week or so which will tell the truth of the matter and then either you or him will be wrong and then you can all laugh and say I told you so to each other.

Good edit.

You are causing trouble to find your own conclusion which as I said above will be done in black and white when the results come back.

Thanks

because my pedigree chum the best way to test something is to have independant testers who have the original cut to compare against, anybody can fudge their own results

blurry-vision Guest

ok locked. Start another one by all means op, but we can't have any name calling, rules are rules.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5