Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've just got myself banned, what a cock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cha-Cha Chong View Post
    Ha ha ha ha - that should be made a sticky LOL!!!
    Aye looks like Dru went ahead and did just that. glad y'all liked it

Thanks

Smile

Thanks for that Cha.

Our Mods only ban when they see that rules are broken Couchlocked, but even then nearly all the mods will run it past myself or Ragman if they are unsure. So we are very fair on THC and only when muppets spam or break rules they get banned.

They can read our forum faq's at anytime, i even have the link in my sig.

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    Thanks for that Cha.

Our Mods only ban when they see that rules are broken Couchlocked, but even then nearly all the mods will run it past myself or Ragman if they are unsure. So we are very fair on THC and only when muppets spam or break rules they get banned.

They can read our forum faq's at anytime, i even have the link in my sig.
    I agree mate, I'm just pointing out there is no sticky for this section pointing out a few ifs and don't, and if there was then nobody should have any excuse for breaking the rules in this section.

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlocked View Post
    I agree mate, I'm just pointing out there is no sticky for this section pointing out a few ifs and don't, and if there was then nobody should have any excuse for breaking the rules in this section.
    I see what you are saying but things are going ok how they are, after all why fix something thats not broke.

At the end of the day all the banned members know what they are doing before they even strike a key on there keyboard, sad i know but some people don't have lifes them selfs or they are bored in maths at school.

All of our rules stand for the forum as a whole you see mate and that is to keep us all safe and sound from fools.

Thanks

I understand mate but do you not think it's just a little confusing the fact that all links to Greens are OK but other hydroponic stores NO?

Nothing in the rules state this yet it's a clear fact on the site that users who do this have the links removed or are warned/banned.

I know Greens are very good to this site with the prizes for POTM each comp and I'm kind of guessing they have some sort of deal going with yourselfs and or THCtalk is part of Greens? I dunno...

Either way that's cool with me but I still feel the situation can be confusing to some and not pointing out this via a sticky or the rules seems a little un-fair.

Sorry for posting so much on this subject and I'm sorry for maybe being a pest, but I love this site and I just want everyone to enjoy it as much as I do and I think some problems need ironing out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlocked View Post
    I understand mate but do you not think it's just a little confusing the fact that all links to Greens are OK but other hydroponic stores NO?

Nothing in the rules state this yet it's a clear fact on the site that users who do this have the links removed or are warned/banned.

I know Greens are very good to this site with the prizes for POTM each comp and I'm kind of guessing they have some sort of deal going with yourselfs and or THCtalk is part of Greens? I dunno...

Either way that's cool with me but I still feel the situation can be confusing to some and not pointing out this via a sticky or the rules seems a little un-fair.

Sorry for posting so much on this subject and I'm sorry for maybe being a pest, but I love this site and I just want everyone to enjoy it as much as I do and I think some problems need ironing out.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=4509

Thanks

Thank you Dru it just makes things easier for people to understand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
    CL,

I can tell you that THCTalk & Greens are in no way connected.

There has always been a good relationship between the two company's since day 1. they've always given the quality of service, not to mention prices that we like to see our members get from a supplier.

There are a lot of cowboy's out there on t'internet & most of us have bought dodgy gear or been ripped off at some point so it's nice to know we have someone we can recommend from personal experience.

And lets not forget that we are lucky enough to be able to offer prizes in the plant of the month comp. that have been donated by greens Via a 3rd party. they've shown a commitment to us so the least we as a site can do is return that compliment.

That's about the size of it M8 ... nothing more.
    That's OK mate that was never an issue I did say Greens are very good to THCtalk I was just trying to get the point across that there was no rule stating no links to other hydro stores other then Greens and users are being warned/banned for breaking a rule that was not on the FAQ page nor any Sticky at the time of posting.

It's good that Greens have a good service and it's good that all links on here for hydro equipment are always going to be trust worthy.

and now there has been a sticky pointing out what I said was needed I think users now have no excuse.

Sorry for bugging you all over this but in my eyes it was a slight problem on the site and if I never pointed it out who was gonna...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2