Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Side by side trainwreck grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

I think this list is to get very long marjmat..I'd also love to grow out some seeds too!

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

I've just chopped them all so i'm just waiting for them to dry out and theres a few seeds in most of them so i should get around 100+ seeds and once i've sorted and cured the seeds for 2 weeks i'll pm some of you to test em out,obviously these won't be on sale as theres only a small amount of seeds but they should all be female but a few will put out 1-2 male flowers but i don't expect them to be full blown hermaphrodites(fingers crossed) and I'll mix all the seeds from each plant together .
    Once there ready i'll let you all know.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (12-10-11), Diply (12-10-11)

Notorious WD Guest

Could I chuck my name in the mix for a bean or 2. Nice strain with a top rep hence my eagerness to sample. Thanks.

Hillbilly Guest

Darn that TW and it's wacky genes!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (18-10-11)

Thanks

Right i've got some very limited seeds which should be feminised so i'll start baggin em up,i've still got 2 plants to check for seeds so there might be alot more then i thought,i'll send some PM's out and i'll try and get 10 seeds to everyone and i'd like to see a few diarys to.

matt

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (26-10-11), humblepie (04-11-11), Jane Doe (31-10-11), paul_sheff (04-11-11), timothio (29-10-11)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

exciting stuff mat and very kind of you mantrainwreck is just awesome smoke i'm toking some of your tw now that i grew from cutts and it wipes the floorwith me every bong haha,if i'm lucky enough to get a few of these tw seeds i'll pop em straight away and they'll be in 'the taste of thctalk' link in my sig straight away aswell so check it out at your leisure good sir,toodlepip for now.

Thanks

If theres anyone else who wants some PM me,and once everyones got there testers i'll start a testers thread were you can either do your own diary and put a link in to it or do the full grow,its up to you.Also remember that these S1 seeds come from female trainwreck plants that produced the odd bollock so you might experiance the same,but you'll find it hard to spot any as i couldn't find 1 on any of the plants and i had no males or females from other varieties on the go either so they definatly from trainwreck.
    For those who've not grown trainwreck out before you'll need to stake/yoyo the branches up as they produce the weakest stems/branches i've ever seen,a proper droopy plant

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (30-10-11), Diply (03-11-11), paul_sheff (07-11-11)

Hillbilly Guest

Interesting
    weakest stems/branches i've ever seen,a proper droopy plant
    Here's my TW and it's so much stronger branched then a lot of other plants I've have grown, if it wasn't for the rain I wouldn't worry at all about tying it up at all..

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Diply (03-11-11), Jane Doe (08-11-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

very very nice hillbilly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Interesting

Here's my TW and it's so much stronger branched then a lot of other plants I've have grown, if it wasn't for the rain I wouldn't worry at all about tying it up at all..

Is yours the original arcata trainwreck clone as most of the grows i've seen of the original have needed to be supported in 1 way or another.I'd love to live somewere like you so i could grow outdoors without having to worry about flowering times,i grew a few outdoors last year at 52*N and they didn't start flowering until mid sept and didn't really fill out much by the time i harvested them in early dec,plus i lost some buds through budrot and catapillars ,the smoke was ok but wasn't a patch on my indoor grown TW's.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Diply (04-11-11), humblepie (04-11-11), Jane Doe (08-11-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5