Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is this worth buying?

Thanks

ah.must go buy some knives. i remember once i bought some smokeless coal. lit them up and placed peices of hash on them and inhaled the smoke through a straw that worked pretty well...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardaee View Post
    i havent tried the hot knife method... can you do it with hash? you dont get marijuana here in pakistan
    you may not get marijuana, but i'm sure the hash you get is grade 1 - by the time it reaches us in the UK it's been broken up and mashed together with all sorts to bulk it up then its reformed into bars ; we even gets bits of the original wrapping mixed thru it where it has'nt even been removed 1st...

1 of the reasons why people in the UK are so keen to grow their own marijuana...
    Bodge...

non-disclaimer : I smoke and I grow, and I make no apology for either - bollox to the laws of this country.....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodge For This Useful Post:

K.D.R.G.M. (31-01-16), Sativa Steve (21-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

That pipe certainly isn't a vape But hotknives are always a laugh

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

I once entered a hot knife competition, ducked out at 53 in a row, the winner managed 60 - Do think I'll always be a loser?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bodge View Post
    you may not get marijuana, but i'm sure the hash you get is grade 1 - by the time it reaches us in the UK it's been broken up and mashed together with all sorts to bulk it up then its reformed into bars ; we even gets bits of the original wrapping mixed thru it where it has'nt even been removed 1st...

1 of the reasons why people in the UK are so keen to grow their own marijuana...
    well yes its good.... their are exceptions at times. you have to know the right dealers. here they use henna as an adulterant. even dung at times sometimes even opium.which can be a bad experience... but after a few years exploring your cities drug market youre good. though i wouldnt mind the variety of having the abilty to choose between a few marijuana strains.

Thanks

for the collection and why not) because you can and donate)

well yes its good.... their are exceptions at times. you have to know the right dealers. here they use henna as an adulterant. even dung at times sometimes even opium.which can be a bad experience... but after a few years exploring your cities drug market youre good. though i wouldnt mind the variety of having the abilty to choose between a few marijuana strains.
    i would love to have choices between strains too. thats why im gonna start buying real seeds with known genetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diply View Post
    I once entered a hot knife competition, ducked out at 53 in a row, the winner managed 60 - Do think I'll always be a loser?
    and damn man thats a hefty chunk of hash to run a comp like that. if u got a big group u can have everyone get in line with straws and stick a shot glass on the stove let it get reall hot and drop in a chunk of hash. thing will billow smoke like nothing ive seen.

Thanks

i wanted to try a 'one hitter' and i found this pipe.really cheap... but i dont think it LOOKS very impressive so i havent bought it yet. your thoughts?to buy or not to buy? it costs 250 pakistani rupees... (thats like 1.5 british pounds so its not like i'm wasting any money but i dont want to waste any of my stash since i'm running low...)
    From where did you buy in Lahore. Which shop?? I have tried a lot but couldnt find one. Please guide me. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

looks like a regular pipe... nothing special. i can recommend the jilter pipe, though. a pipe with a cigarette filter

Thanks

That's a nice-looking pipe. If you've got the spare cash to spend on it, go for it, why not. I got a pipe like that from Smokewire, very nice - small and discreet. Although in my neck of the woods a proper European pipe would bring you less suspicion, but yeah. Try it, it won't be any worse than the hot knives method.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast