Thread: Smoking through glass pipes

Thanks

Default Smoking through glass pipes

I know I spent to long in yanky land, but I can taste it if there is a metal screen in a glass pipe.. So it can't be good for you to smoke out of metal pipes? or even with metal screens. I mean I know I have smoked a few in my day (metal screens). How do I try to convince a few friends to try to quit the evil joint?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ya i also heard that that metal is not good. i smoke only in pure glass pipes and they are really good for health and they don't affect much and less the effect of tobacco. i also do glass smoking and i mostly buy them online from a store on cheap rates.

cheers!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rihannaa View Post
    Ya i also heard that that metal is not good. i smoke only in pure glass pipes and they are really good for health and they don't affect much and less the effect of tobacco. i also do glass smoking and i mostly buy them online from a store on cheap rates.

cheers!!
    ...thts the worst thing i ever tried -smokin weed mixed with tabacco from pipe!!!!!!
    Try to smoke pure pufFs from ur glass one mmmm then you can actually taste a propare flavor of ur favorite strains!

peace'

5. The Following User Says Thank You to paulit For This Useful Post:

glasshopper (17-04-12)

Thanks

mixing is definitely no no pure herb all the way and hemp wicks for the best flavour yum yum

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by glasshopper View Post
    I know I spent to long in yanky land, but I can taste it if there is a metal screen in a glass pipe.. So it can't be good for you to smoke out of metal pipes? or even with metal screens. I mean I know I have smoked a few in my day (metal screens). How do I try to convince a few friends to try to quit the evil joint?

Get glass pieces and have them try?

Metal screens will always leave a metal after taste which effects the taste of the weed so only way to go is by glass and smoking pure even with hash, no reason to mix out with other nasty stuff like tobacco etc

You can find alot of different glass screens if you got a tool that requires a screen, cost a bit more but long lasting compared to metal screens that one have to change every few uses so worth investing in.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

glasshopper (17-04-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Get glass pieces and have them try?

Metal screens will always leave a metal after taste which effects the taste of the weed so only way to go is by glass and smoking pure even with hash, no reason to mix out with other nasty stuff like tobacco etc

You can find alot of different glass screens if you got a tool that requires a screen, cost a bit more but long lasting compared to metal screens that one have to change every few uses so worth investing in.
    True true glass screens are indestructible but then I am a glass-blower and a little biased lol but glass is the safest way to smoke if you are going to smoke no nasty byproducts