Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: The Homebrew/Wine Making Thread

Thanks

i have caught the home brewing bug ... im supping my first coopers lager bottled 3 weeks ago and this shit is strong and tasty haha, i have 20 litres of john bull cider bottled in the shed and knocked another 40 pinter of wilkos cerveza last night happy days

i have the wilkos pilsner kit to do tomorrow aswell, im not even a big drinker haha but i enjoy brewing and cant believe i aint tried it 15/20 years back..
    "I’d always done a lot of sniffing glue as a kid. I was very interested in glue, and then I went to lager and speed, and I drifted into heroin because as a kid growing up everybody told me, ‘don’t smoke marijuana, it will kill you’."
    - Irvine Welsh, author of "Trainspotting",

2. The Following User Says Thank You to honest john For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-02-20)

Thanks

Almost hate wine in general, but my granny's homemade wine is perfect, the only wine I'm able to enjoy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan Drinkwater For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-02-20)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36