Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cannagrows 2011 greenhouse purple # 1/ak auto/mazar auto/new flash santa auto/

Thanks

Default Cannagrows 2011 greenhouse purple # 1/ak auto/mazar auto/new flash santa auto/

Hello and welcome to my Dutch Passion Purple #1 greenhouse grow.

Now this grow was started back in feb when my pal and I went to the little seed shop near us to by some seed for a gorilla grow which has now manifested into a greenhouse aswell.

Back in feb all fem seeds germed and went under cfl until april sometime when all but one went outside, 3 in the greenhouse and 1 just outside in the groun. Now I understand that this was quite early in the year (risk of frost and that) but the hours of daylight well exceeded 12 and the weather was so good I thought they'd be ok! To some extent they are ok too ok!

The best looking plant went in the smallest of the two greenhouses I have and set it up for a sorta scrog as you will see in the pics. This plant went as I said to Leafy went fucking mental! Done its strech and has flat out into flower! Now I know that the purple strains finish early hence the reason for choosing them but I never realised that they would start to flower on well over 12 hours of light, which makes sence in how they finish early. What would be realy nice if they had auto in em and that they carry on flowerin for early harvest but my brain is tellin me that they're gonna go back into veg so wishfull thinking I fear is not going to provail

Any how this is where I am at the moment

4 x dp purple #1
    10 x reg flah santa auto just popping heads up as I type!
    2 x auto mazar
    5 x lowryder ak auto

and 3x lemon auto from seedsman, these are only a couple of weeks from finishing aparently.

Now I'm not gonna do a diary on all these but will give little snippets along the way in this diary just so you guys can see as a comparison.

Enough prattlin on for now so here's a few pics to view. All taken this morning just after bakin so sorry if they're not as pro looking as you might expect

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannagrow For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-05-11), leafy (28-05-11)

Thanks

Default Pics as promised.

These are of the Purple #1 that went mental plus a little group shot of the small greenhouse. so 2 x purples and 3 x lemon auto's. Lemons supposed to be ready around the end of the month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small green house 2011.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	51162   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple 1.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	51163   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple 2.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	51164   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple 3.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	51165   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple 5.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	51167  

Thanks

Default Seedsman Lemon Auto's

Bought 5 of these fem lemon auto's but only 3 were fem thoe other two were fella's and now RIP! Supposed to be done in acouple of weeks but cant se that to be honest

Name:	lemon auto.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	51168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lemon auto 2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	51169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lemon auto 3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	51170  

Thanks

Default Greenhouse no.2

In this one I'm gonna put the flash auto's and 1 purple, gotta keep things kinda low level due to neighbours. I'm hoping the Purple will do well as is going in the ground very soon. No root restriction there. The smaller greenhouse has a concrete floor so pots only in there I'm afraid.

The other two pics are of another purple#1 that went straight outside middle of april. Like the monster in the smaller greenhouse it also is showing signs of flowering but not so advanced. I really like this plant, and as you can see I'm training it along the floor from about about three quarters back the length of the greenhouse so should be quite a good yield if it don't fuck up from going back into veg etc. Which poses a question. Is it a big NO NO to let this happen? If it is could someone let me know as I got some cuttings that I can replace with if nessesary.

Name:	big greenhouse.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	51176   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple #1 garden.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	51177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garden purple.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	51178  

Thanks

Default Flash Santa's

Started these Santa's off on the 10th in small rockwool cubes under a cfl in with the purple cuttings and am pleased to say that 4 out of 10 have already popped their heads up. Will post some pics soon but looking at my earlier ones I'm gonna use another camera so they have to wait till later.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

Thanks

Default Update

Quick update, been busy in the big g/house today digging holes and plantin a few little ladies!

Got 1 x Mazar Auto, 1 x Ak Auto, 3 x santa Auto. Both ak and mazar are fem and the santa's were reg seed. Got a bit of bat mix, john innes n0.2 and a bit of vermiculite for no other reason than it was in eye sight!

I also planted another Purple I had waiting in the wings and is under the slated shelving so can grow through for another sorta scrog. Just hope this one veg's longer than the others so can get some descent yield.

Name:	kj.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	51618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flash ah ah.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	51619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auto mazar.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	51620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple big green hse.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	51621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	055.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	51622  

Thanks

Default Small g/house Purple#1

And in small g/house the purple lst that has gone into flower is still flowerin and not re-veggin! This has got my interest now so had a look at the daylight hours for this area and it seems that we've only got about another 1.5 hours of extra daylight to come. This said they were put into g/hse round third wk in april so prob getting bout 14 hours, which is why they went into flower. Thing is as soon as you get into may we're looking at more 15 hours and they still haven't gone back into veg.

From the pics you'll see that they have only gone more down the line of flowering than going back to veg!

So here it is 1.5 hours more daylight to come...........Fuck what my brain says I'm going with wishfull thinking and hoping it pays off lol! And if all else fails at around 8pm every eve I'll just have to smoke so much it fills the sky and darkens the sky lol.

Name:	pistols.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	51629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple close up.jpg 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	51630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vghft.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	51631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p #1 flowering.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	51632  

Thanks

Default Update Lemon auto

Few pics still recon these are gonna go longer than end of month not one pistol changin colour yet!

Name:	lemon auto group.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	51633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	064.jpg 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	51634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	066.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	51635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067.jpg 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	51636  

Thanks

Default Update

Took a few pics today so first up is one of 3 purple #1. This is the one in the small g/house that went into flower as soon as it went out.Attachment 53607Attachment 53608Attachment 53609

As you can see she's defently still flowering. I have tied her down a bit more as she was getting a bit out of control and now more light is hitting more flower sites.

Next is a few pics of the 2nd purple that is just outside the bigger g/hse. She also is flowering well and I'm even begining to think she's overtaking the monster in the small g/hse!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.jpg 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	53613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	53614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	53615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	53616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.jpg 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	53617

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast